|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose company does Bobby grow up in Chapter 17?
(a) Little orphans.
(b) Young boys.
(c) Older women.
(d) Rough men.
2. What do the Old Man and Bobby take time to maintain that Bobby likes to play in Chapter 16?
3. What does Bobby find that he receives more of when he goes quail hunting with the Old Man in Chapter 20?
(b) Used bullets.
4. What do Bobby and the Old Man see looking for its mother?
5. What is the best month to shoot quail according to the Old Man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the quail easier to shoot at some times of the year according to the Old Man?
2. Who does Bobby see walking down the street with shoulders slumped?
3. What does the Old Man say there is a time and place for in Chapter 25?
4. Who is happy after the tourists leave in Chapter 18?
5. What animal does the Old Man get Bobby to practice on before he gets a horse?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)