|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bobby say that he learned everything he knows in Chapter 25?
(d) Old Man.
2. What does the Old Man say there is a time and place for?
(a) Every behavior.
(b) Every person.
(c) Every job.
(d) Every skill.
3. How many geese does Bobby get when he shoots with two shotguns in a row?
4. What does the Old Man feel is approaching in Chapter 26?
5. What kind of men does Bobby meet with his grandfather when he leaves the house as his grandmother is cleaning?
(c) Riff raff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby get during the month of March?
2. What does the Old Man imitate for the lost animal?
3. How does the Old Man try to help the animal looking for its mother?
4. What is the message that Bobby says has stuck out all these years in Chapter 25?
5. Where do the Old Man and Bobby stop on the way home because these places have special memories for the Old Man?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)