|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What factor prevents hunting some birds according to the Old Man?
(d) Clear weather.
2. What subject/topic does Bobby fail to apply himself in Chapter 22?
3. What is the month of March too early to do for according to the Old Man?
4. What does the Old Man say you have to be crazy to like hunting?
5. Why is the quail easier to shoot at some times of the year according to the Old Man?
(a) They are plentiful.
(b) They stay in one place.
(c) They are exposed.
(d) They are hibernating.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Old Man try to help the animal looking for its mother?
2. What shooting did Bobby do by accident that he admits?
3. What does the Old Man hate because of the effect bootlegging has on people?
4. After what day do the locals leave the beach in Chapter 18?
5. When Bobby gets his report card one year, what is his family very disappointed to see in Chapter 22?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)