|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants fresh fish and convinces the Old Man to go fishing?
(a) Miss Lottie.
(b) Mr. Howard.
2. What is the Old Man's favorite month to hunt?
3. Where does the Old Man take a road trip?
(a) Santa Cruz.
4. Who has grown up into a man by the end of the novel?
(d) Mr. Howard.
5. What does the Old Man think about his own learning process?
(a) He has learned everything he needs to know.
(b) He hates learning and is terrible at it.
(c) He wishes he could share his knowledge.
(d) He has a lot left in him to learn.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of the year does Bobby love the way everything smells?
2. What is the best part of November to Bobby?
3. What does Bobby have to do to get the animal the Old Man purchased for him to enter the cow pen?
4. What two things does the Old Man find terrible about the kind of hunting he finds crazy?
5. What seems very difficult to catch at night for the Old Man, Bobby and their friends
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)