|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Man imitate for the lost animal?
(a) Mother squirrel.
(b) Mother goose.
(c) Mother deer.
(d) Mother duck.
2. Who is the person/figure that the Old Man describes to Bobby in Chapter 16?
3. What does Bobby show the Old Man when the Old Man asks him what he wants to be when he grows up?
(a) A drawing.
(b) A book.
(c) A cave.
(d) A treehouse.
4. What does the Old Man believe that he knows about life?
(a) What to expect.
(b) When it ends.
(c) When it begins.
(d) Where to continue.
5. How many geese does Bobby get when he shoots with two shotguns in a row?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Old Man try to help the animal looking for its mother?
2. In whose company does Bobby grow up in Chapter 17?
3. What animal does the Old Man get Bobby to practice on before he gets a horse?
4. Where does Bobby wait to shoot near a cornfield?
5. Who has grown up into a man by the end of the novel?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)