|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who promises to not die on the opening day of hunting season in the last chapter?
(c) Old Man.
2. What do the Old Man and Bobby take time to maintain that Bobby likes to play in Chapter 16?
3. What shooting did Bobby do by accident that he admits?
4. In whose company does Bobby grow up in Chapter 17?
(a) Little orphans.
(b) Rough men.
(c) Older women.
(d) Young boys.
5. Where do the Old Man and Bobby stop on the way home because these places have special memories for the Old Man?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brags and drives the Old Man crazy while hunting?
2. What can Bobby hardly stand the anticipation of in November?
3. Who inspires Bobby to get a horse?
4. What does Bobby find that he receives more of when he goes quail hunting with the Old Man in Chapter 20?
5. Who do the Old Man and Bobby visit on their road trip?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bobby's attitude towards school in the beginning of Chapter 22.
2. Why does Bobby hesitate to go to summer camp?
3. What does Bobby tell the Old Man that he has learned most from him in Chapter 25?
4. What does the Old Man conclude about being a boy by the end of Chapter 26?
5. How does Bobby transform his education and embrace school?
6. Why does Bobby go to Maryland in Chapter 28?
7. How does Bobby respond to the Old Man's question about what he wants to be when he grows up?
8. Describe Bobby's interactions with the older men in the town in Chapter 18.
9. What does the Old Man complain about being different from how it used to be in Chapter 27?
10. Why is being a duck hunter crazy according to the Old Man?
This section contains 1,037 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)