|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shooting did Bobby do by accident that he admits?
2. What is the best part of November to Bobby?
(a) His school.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His books.
(d) Quail season.
3. What does the Old Man say there is a time and place for?
(a) Every person.
(b) Every behavior.
(c) Every skill.
(d) Every job.
4. What do the Old Man and Bobby take time to maintain that Bobby likes to play in Chapter 16?
5. When is it easy to see the ducks according to the Old Man?
(a) In clear weather.
(b) In lakes.
(c) In forests.
(d) In bad weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man tell Bobby that he can never get back in Chapter 26?
2. Where does the Old Man take a road trip?
3. What does the Old Man say you have to be crazy to like hunting?
4. Whose house does Bobby admire for its variety of animals in the surrounding environment?
5. What does the Old Man first say that he envies Bobby for in Chapter 25?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)