|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is a man different from a boy according to the Old Man?
(a) Growing a mustache and a beard.
(b) Driving a car and drinking alcohol.
(c) Doing something that is not easy or cannot be done.
(d) Doing something that is popular and desired.
2. What does the Old Man tell Bobby to enjoy as it comes in Chapter 26?
3. What does the Old Man compare his favorite month of hunting to?
(a) His phase of life.
(b) His approach to meditation.
(c) His desire for food.
(d) His grandchildren.
4. In Chapter 25, what does the Old Man say Bobby should teach him about?
5. What kind of hunting does Bobby go on in Chapter 28?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man say you have to be crazy to like hunting?
2. What does the lost animal do after hearing the Old Man?
3. Who do the Old Man and Bobby visit on their road trip?
4. Where does the Old Man take a road trip?
5. What does the Old Man imitate for the lost animal?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bobby love November?
2. Why is being a duck hunter crazy according to the Old Man?
3. What does the Old Man say about knowledge in Chapter 22?
4. How does Bobby transform his education and embrace school?
5. What does the Old Man complain about being different from how it used to be in Chapter 27?
6. Why does Bobby go to Maryland in Chapter 28?
7. Describe the change in terrapin availability mentioned in Chapter 27.
8. How does the Old Man make an exception among ducks?
9. Describe Bobby's attitude towards school in the beginning of Chapter 22.
10. Why does the Old Man resent Bobby in Chapter 26?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)