|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Old Man and Bobby stop on the way home because these places have special memories for the Old Man?
2. What kind of environment does the Old Man live in?
3. What does the Old Man say that they will never hunt?
(a) Old animals.
(c) Hurt animals.
(d) Female animals.
4. What does the lost animal do after hearing the Old Man?
(a) Approach him.
(c) Run away.
5. What does the Old Man think about his own learning process?
(a) He has a lot left in him to learn.
(b) He wishes he could share his knowledge.
(c) He hates learning and is terrible at it.
(d) He has learned everything he needs to know.
6. What does the Old Man tell Bobby that he can never get back in Chapter 26?
7. What does Bobby show the Old Man when the Old Man asks him what he wants to be when he grows up?
(a) A cave.
(b) A treehouse.
(c) A book.
(d) A drawing.
8. Where does Bobby wait to shoot near a cornfield?
(a) A blind.
(b) A cave.
(c) A hole.
(d) A cellar.
9. Who inspires Bobby to get a horse?
(b) Old Man.
10. What does the Old Man believe that he knows about life?
(a) Where to continue.
(b) What to expect.
(c) When it begins.
(d) When it ends.
11. How many geese does Bobby get when he shoots with two shotguns in a row?
12. What is the message that Bobby says has stuck out all these years in Chapter 25?
13. What does Bobby begin to notice a lot during the hunting trips?
14. What is the best month to shoot quail according to the Old Man?
15. What is the overall tone of the book by the ending chapters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does Bobby admire for its variety of animals in the surrounding environment?
2. What does the Old Man hate because of the effect bootlegging has on people?
3. What is the best part of November to Bobby?
4. Where do the Old Man and Bobby pretend they are in Chapter 25?
5. What does Bobby have to do to get the animal the Old Man purchased for him to enter the cow pen?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)