|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the Old Man get Bobby to practice on before he gets a horse?
2. In whose company does Bobby grow up in Chapter 17?
(a) Little orphans.
(b) Young boys.
(c) Rough men.
(d) Older women.
3. What is the month of March too early to do for according to the Old Man?
4. Where does Bobby say that he learned everything he knows in Chapter 25?
(a) Old Man.
5. What kind of psychology does the Old Man say that men must use on women?
6. What does the Old Man want to do with the remaining years of his life?
(a) Help others.
(c) Enjoy it.
(d) Stay busy.
7. What two things does the Old Man find terrible about the kind of hunting he finds crazy?
(a) Difficulty and weapons.
(b) Clothing and bugs.
(c) People and community.
(d) Meat and weather.
8. What factor prevents hunting some birds according to the Old Man?
(d) Clear weather.
9. Who is the person/figure that the Old Man describes to Bobby in Chapter 16?
10. Who does Bobby see walking down the street with shoulders slumped?
(d) Old Man.
11. What shooting did Bobby do by intention that he admits?
12. What does the Old Man say that they will never hunt?
(a) Old animals.
(b) Female animals.
(c) Hurt animals.
13. Who learns to stay out of reach until the legal time for hunting them is over?
14. Where does Bobby accompany the Old Man while his grandmother cleans the house?
(c) Pool hall.
15. What used to cost five cents apiece and now is very expensive according to the Old Man in Chapter 27?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man tell Bobby to enjoy as it comes in Chapter 26?
2. What does the Old Man hate because of the effect bootlegging has on people?
3. What does the Old Man feel is approaching in Chapter 26?
4. What does Bobby show the Old Man when the Old Man asks him what he wants to be when he grows up?
5. To what does Bobby compare waiting in November?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)