|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby like to do in addition to hunting and fishing in Chapter 11?
(a) Play soccer.
(b) Play handball.
(c) Play baseball.
(d) Play tennis.
2. What does Bobby see on the turtle's shell?
3. What is it important to train a bird dog to be like?
(a) A receiver.
(b) A fighter.
(c) A gentleman.
(d) A servant.
4. How old is Bobby when he gets his first gun?
5. In September, what does the Old Man take Bobby fishing for on the weekends?
6. What does Bobby have to do with the fish before they go to bed in Chapter 4?
(a) Cut them.
(b) Clean them.
(c) Freeze them.
(d) Cook them.
7. What does Bobby shoot in Chapter 7?
(a) Female hen.
(b) Male turkey.
(c) Female turkey.
(d) Male quail.
8. What do Bobby and the Old Man hunt in October and give to various people?
9. How many people go on the trip that the Old Man plans?
10. What does the Old Man want to explain the difference between to Bobby?
(a) Laziness and sloth.
(b) Meditative loafing and anxiety.
(c) Rushing and dreaming.
(d) Meditative loafing and laziness.
11. Why do farmers tell rich hunters that there is no quail in Chapter 13?
(a) To prevent thinning the flock.
(b) To feed their own families.
(c) To hoard supplies.
(d) To overcome drought.
12. How many animals does Bobby capture with the Indians in Chapter 6?
13. What kind of a trip is the Old Man and his friend planning that Bobby desperately wants to go on?
(a) Rockclimbing and swimming.
(b) Sailing and swimming.
(c) Camping and hunting.
(d) Fishing and fighting.
14. Who sometimes accompanies the Old Man and the group hunting as a camping chef?
15. What does Bobby love about the black church meetings?
(a) Preaching and praying.
(b) Music and watching people in the Spirit.
(c) Dancing and fighting.
(d) Spirit movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby retrieve on expeditions at his grandparents' house?
2. With whom does the Old Man carefully cultivate relationships with and bring meat and grain on credit?
3. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Indians?
4. Who is Miss Lottie?
5. In the afternoon, what giant animal comes out of the woods that Bobby shoots?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)