|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As he has gotten older, what does the Old Man think he does not have to do as much?
(a) Answer the phone.
(b) Try as hard.
(d) Cook and clean.
2. What kind of hunting does Bobby go on in Chapter 28?
3. Where do the Old Man and Bobby pretend they are in Chapter 25?
4. What does the Old Man first say that he envies Bobby for in Chapter 25?
(a) Being a boy.
(b) Being carefree.
(c) Being silly.
(d) Being jobless.
5. What does Bobby see that makes him feel energized to work in Chapter 11?
(a) His sister painting.
(b) His grandfather working.
(c) Lazy Uncle Jimmy dozing.
(d) His grandmother cooking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the puppy that the Old Man gives Bobby?
2. Who cries after the hunt?
3. In whose home does Bobby spend the summers and holidays?
4. What does the Old Man think that they should go to and get out of the women's hair in Chapter 10?
5. What does the Old Man do after Bobby kills the bird that sings at night?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)