|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shooting did Bobby do by accident that he admits?
2. What is NOT an example of a food/item that has become expensive according to the Old Man?
(b) Sherry wine.
(d) Buffalo hump.
3. What does the Old Man like to do with his friend on his porch in Chapter 5?
(a) Fight and argue.
(b) Laugh and smoke.
(c) Play chess.
(d) Drink and cry.
4. What does Bobby find that he receives more of when he goes quail hunting with the Old Man in Chapter 20?
(b) Used bullets.
5. What animal was NOT shot during the hunt in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man first say that he envies Bobby for in Chapter 25?
2. Who is Miss Lottie?
3. In the white church meetings, what kind of dancing occurs?
4. What does the Old Man say is not the time for hard work or serious fishing?
5. What kind of a call do Bobby and his friends do to get animals to come out in Chapter 7?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)