|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Old Man and Bobby take time to maintain that Bobby likes to play in Chapter 16?
2. Who has Bobby grown attached to by the end of the novel?
(a) Miss Lottie.
(b) Miss Carrie Mae.
(c) The Old Man.
(d) Mr. Howard.
3. How old is Bobby when he gets an air rifle?
4. Where does Bobby find the Old Man sitting with other old men on the dock in Chapter 10?
(a) A layboat.
(b) A wooden log.
(c) A cedar bench.
(d) A gondola.
5. What does the Old Man think about his own learning process?
(a) He has a lot left in him to learn.
(b) He hates learning and is terrible at it.
(c) He has learned everything he needs to know.
(d) He wishes he could share his knowledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man say that a person never knows how it will come in handy in the future?
2. What kinds of characters does Bobby encounter in the fishing cove?
3. What is the name of the animal that Bobby tries to train with the Old Man?
4. What kind of psychology does the Old Man say that men must use on women?
5. With whom does the Old Man carefully cultivate relationships with and bring meat and grain on credit?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)