|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What area is left for fishing after the tourists leave in Chapter 17?
(c) Tide pools.
(d) Whole beach.
2. What does the Old Man think that they should go to and get out of the women's hair in Chapter 10?
(a) His mansion.
(b) His sailboat.
(c) His cellar.
(d) Beachfront shack.
3. What kind of gun does Bobby receive in Chapter 1?
(c) 45 mm.
4. Why is the quail easier to shoot at some times of the year according to the Old Man?
(a) They are plentiful.
(b) They are hibernating.
(c) They are exposed.
(d) They stay in one place.
5. What kind of hunting do the Old Man and Bobby go in at the end of Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of ducks can be hard to differentiate according to the Old Man?
2. In the white church meetings, what kind of dancing occurs?
3. What does the Old Man say shooting ducks is all about?
4. What does Bobby kill that sings at night?
5. What does the Old Man want to do with the remaining years of his life?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)