|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is considered a man after successfully killing a buck?
(b) The Old Man.
(d) Mr. Howard.
2. What does the Old Man say that he is doing when he is sitting quietly on the dock?
3. What do the Old Man and Bobby take time to maintain that Bobby likes to play in Chapter 16?
4. Who sometimes accompanies the Old Man and the group hunting as a camping chef?
5. What animal does the Old Man get Bobby to practice on before he gets a horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the month of March too early to do for according to the Old Man?
2. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
3. What do the Old Man and Bobby go hunting for in the marshes?
4. What is the Old Man's favorite month to hunt?
5. What does the Old Man tell Bobby to do on/to the turtle?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)