|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is a man different from a boy according to the Old Man?
(a) Doing something that is not easy or cannot be done.
(b) Driving a car and drinking alcohol.
(c) Growing a mustache and a beard.
(d) Doing something that is popular and desired.
2. What does Bobby see that makes him feel energized to work in Chapter 11?
(a) His grandmother cooking.
(b) Lazy Uncle Jimmy dozing.
(c) His sister painting.
(d) His grandfather working.
3. What does the Old Man believe that he knows about life?
(a) What to expect.
(b) When it begins.
(c) Where to continue.
(d) When it ends.
4. Who learns to stay out of reach until the legal time for hunting them is over?
5. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Old Man and his friend the morning after they arrive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man say that he is doing when he is sitting quietly on the dock?
2. What does Bobby show the Old Man when the Old Man asks him what he wants to be when he grows up?
3. When Bobby gets his report card one year, what is his family very disappointed to see in Chapter 22?
4. What animal does the Old Man get Bobby to practice on before he gets a horse?
5. Who sometimes accompanies the Old Man and the group hunting as a camping chef?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)