|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new gun that Bobby receives from the Old Man as a gift with his name on it?
(a) 16-gauge double-barrel.
(b) 20-gauge single-barrel.
(c) 45-mm single rifle.
(d) 90-mm silencer.
2. Who has Bobby grown attached to by the end of the novel?
(a) Mr. Howard.
(b) Miss Lottie.
(c) The Old Man.
(d) Miss Carrie Mae.
3. Where is the house located that Bobby stays in during the summer?
(b) North Carolina.
(d) South Carolina.
4. What does Bobby think about as he sits in silence that makes him feel small and lonely?
(a) Life, God, Heaven, and Hell.
(b) His grandparents and hunting.
(c) His mother, brother, and family.
(d) School, grades, and his friends.
5. What does the Old Man first say that he envies Bobby for in Chapter 25?
(a) Being a boy.
(b) Being carefree.
(c) Being jobless.
(d) Being silly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Old Man and Bobby decide to go to try hunting a turtle?
2. What does Bobby see that makes him feel energized to work in Chapter 11?
3. Who is Bobby's teacher that he has a crush on?
4. How old is Bobby when the Old Man takes away his first gun?
5. What kind of hunting does Bobby go on in Chapter 28?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)