|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Man want to explain the difference between to Bobby?
(a) Laziness and sloth.
(b) Meditative loafing and anxiety.
(c) Meditative loafing and laziness.
(d) Rushing and dreaming.
2. Where does Bobby find the Old Man sitting with other old men on the dock in Chapter 10?
(a) A wooden log.
(b) A cedar bench.
(c) A gondola.
(d) A layboat.
3. What kind of character does the Old Man warn Bobby to not be in Chapter 25?
4. What does the Old Man hate because of the effect bootlegging has on people?
(a) Fifth Amendment.
5. What does the Old Man talk to Bobby about as they walk along the wet sea?
Short Answer Questions
1. In September, what does the Old Man take Bobby fishing for on the weekends?
2. Who is Miss Lottie?
3. What does the Old Man say you have to be crazy to like hunting?
4. What area is left for fishing after the tourists leave in Chapter 17?
5. What do the Old Man and Bobby take time to maintain that Bobby likes to play in Chapter 16?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)