|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Bobby when the Old Man takes away his first gun?
2. What kind of environment does the Old Man live in?
3. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has learned from sitting in silence in Chapter 11?
4. What does the Old Man think about his own learning process?
(a) He wishes he could share his knowledge.
(b) He has a lot left in him to learn.
(c) He hates learning and is terrible at it.
(d) He has learned everything he needs to know.
5. What is Bobby sent out to shoot on his first hunting trip alone by his grandfather in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal was NOT shot during the hunt in Chapter 9?
2. What does Bobby see on the turtle's shell?
3. Who learns to stay out of reach until the legal time for hunting them is over?
4. On Sunday, what do the Old Man and Bobby like to do in Chapter 12?
5. What do Bobby and the Old Man see looking for its mother?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)