|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bobby see walking down the street with shoulders slumped?
(a) Old Man.
2. What does the Old Man teach Bobby to check about the gun?
3. What does the Old Man tell Bobby to pay attention to in Chapter 26?
(a) Evil things.
(b) Clean things.
(c) Good things.
4. Where does Bobby accompany the Old Man while his grandmother cleans the house?
(c) Pool hall.
5. What does the Old Man ask Bobby to think about as they sit in silence in Chapter 11?
(a) His mother's criticism.
(b) His failing grades.
(c) His ruthless cynicism.
(d) How everything got there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What factor prevents hunting some birds according to the Old Man?
2. What kinds of stories does the Old Man tell Bobby in Chapter 16?
3. How long does Bobby try to train the animal that the Old Man bought for him instead of a horse?
4. Where do the Old Man and Bobby fish on foot for bluefish?
5. What do Bobby and the Old Man hunt in October and give to various people?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)