|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sometimes accompanies the Old Man and the group hunting as a camping chef?
2. What does Bobby find that he receives more of when he goes quail hunting with the Old Man in Chapter 20?
(c) Used bullets.
3. What does the lost animal do after hearing the Old Man?
(b) Run away.
(d) Approach him.
4. How many people go on the trip that the Old Man plans?
5. What does the Old Man do after Bobby kills the bird that sings at night?
(a) Locks him up.
(b) Eats the bird.
(c) Breaks his gun.
(d) Scolds Bobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do farmers tell rich hunters that there is no quail in Chapter 13?
2. What two things does the Old Man find terrible about the kind of hunting he finds crazy?
3. Where is the house located that Bobby stays in during the summer?
4. What kind of gun does Bobby receive in Chapter 1?
5. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has to practice in order to use the gun in Chapter 1?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)