|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bobby and the Old Man hunt in October and give to various people?
2. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has learned from sitting in silence in Chapter 11?
3. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
(a) No Trespassing.
(b) Blind Child.
(c) No Hunting.
(d) Shoot On Sight.
4. What is the best part of November to Bobby?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His books.
(c) Quail season.
(d) His school.
5. What do the Old Man and the Boy put out to catch live shrimp for bait in Chapter 4?
(a) Cast net.
(c) Bluefish hook.
(d) Magic light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has to practice in order to use the gun in Chapter 1?
2. On Sunday, what do the Old Man and Bobby like to do in Chapter 12?
3. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
4. What does the Old Man get in exchange for bringing meat and grain on credit?
5. Who is the person/figure that the Old Man describes to Bobby in Chapter 16?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)