|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is happy after the tourists leave in Chapter 18?
(c) Old Man.
2. What does Bobby kill that sings at night?
3. Who is the person/figure that the Old Man describes to Bobby in Chapter 16?
4. What does Bobby have to do to get the animal the Old Man purchased for him to enter the cow pen?
(a) Blind it and push it inside.
(b) Throw it over the fence.
(c) Make it sleepy and carry it in.
(d) Bribe it with sugar.
5. What animal was NOT shot during the hunt in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does the Old Man get Bobby to practice on before he gets a horse?
2. What is the month of March too early to do for according to the Old Man?
3. What is Bobby's new boat called in Chapter 9?
4. What two things does the Old Man find terrible about the kind of hunting he finds crazy?
5. What kind of hunting do the Old Man and Bobby go in at the end of Chapter 12?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)