|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Old Man and Bobby fish on foot for bluefish?
(a) Shallow tide-pools.
(b) Salmon aquifers.
(c) Reefs and marshes.
(d) Sounds and bays.
2. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has to practice in order to use the gun in Chapter 1?
(a) Bullet shooting.
(b) Rifle practice.
(d) Gun safety.
3. What does Bobby love about the black church meetings?
(a) Music and watching people in the Spirit.
(b) Spirit movement.
(c) Dancing and fighting.
(d) Preaching and praying.
4. Who is happy after the tourists leave in Chapter 18?
(c) Old Man.
5. At what time of the year does Bobby love the way everything smells?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bobby wait to shoot near a cornfield?
2. Who does Bobby think interferes with chores when he wants time alone?
3. What does Bobby have to do while the dogs flush out the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6?
4. What does Bobby shoot in Chapter 7?
5. What kind of a call do Bobby and his friends do to get animals to come out in Chapter 7?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)