|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does the Old Man find terrible about the kind of hunting he finds crazy?
(a) People and community.
(b) Meat and weather.
(c) Clothing and bugs.
(d) Difficulty and weapons.
2. What does the Old Man talk to Bobby about as they walk along the wet sea?
3. What shooting did Bobby do by accident that he admits?
4. What does the Old Man compare his favorite month of hunting to?
(a) His desire for food.
(b) His phase of life.
(c) His approach to meditation.
(d) His grandchildren.
5. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has learned from sitting in silence in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bobby and the Old Man hunt in October and give to various people?
2. In whose home does Bobby spend the summers and holidays?
3. What does the Old Man say that they will never hunt?
4. In September, what does the Old Man take Bobby fishing for on the weekends?
5. What does Bobby think about as he sits in silence that makes him feel small and lonely?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)