|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What epidemic forces the closing of Bobby's school in Chapter 13?
(b) Small pox and hay fever.
(c) Measles and whooping cough.
2. What does the Old Man imitate for the lost animal?
(a) Mother duck.
(b) Mother squirrel.
(c) Mother goose.
(d) Mother deer.
3. What does the Old Man say that he is doing when he is sitting quietly on the dock?
4. Where does Bobby go to get nails in Chapter 11?
(a) Uncle Jimmy's store.
(b) His uncle's house.
(c) ACE hardware.
(d) His mother's attic.
5. What kind of church events does Bobby attend in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby think about as he sits in silence that makes him feel small and lonely?
2. What damage will the Old Man and Bobby work on repairing in Chapter 11?
3. When Bobby gets his report card one year, what is his family very disappointed to see in Chapter 22?
4. With whom does the Old Man carefully cultivate relationships with and bring meat and grain on credit?
5. What does the Old Man say that they will never hunt?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)