|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby do during the black church meetings?
(a) Sit on the sidelines.
(b) Fight with the pastor.
(c) Sing in the choir.
(d) Dance with the clergy.
2. Who cries after the hunt?
(c) Old Man.
3. Who comes to visit from Maryland in Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. McIntyre.
(b) Mr. Greyson.
(c) Mr. Howard.
(d) Mr. Johnson.
4. When Bobby gets his report card one year, what is his family very disappointed to see in Chapter 22?
(a) Poor grades.
(b) Yellow marks.
(c) Faded print.
(d) Teacher note.
5. As he has gotten older, what does the Old Man think he does not have to do as much?
(a) Answer the phone.
(b) Cook and clean.
(c) Try as hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the quail easier to shoot at some times of the year according to the Old Man?
2. What does Bobby love about the black church meetings?
3. Who is happy after the tourists leave in Chapter 18?
4. What damage will the Old Man and Bobby work on repairing in Chapter 11?
5. What is the name of the animal that Bobby tries to train with the Old Man?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)