|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby love to eat as much as possible during Christmas at roasts in Chapter 13?
2. What kind of a call do Bobby and his friends do to get animals to come out in Chapter 7?
3. What is the best month to shoot quail according to the Old Man?
4. What does Bobby think about as he sits in silence that makes him feel small and lonely?
(a) Life, God, Heaven, and Hell.
(b) School, grades, and his friends.
(c) His mother, brother, and family.
(d) His grandparents and hunting.
5. In whose home does Bobby spend the summers and holidays?
(a) Mother's house.
(b) Father's house.
(c) Stepmother's house.
(d) Grandparents' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Bobby compare waiting in November?
2. In the white church meetings, what kind of dancing occurs?
3. What does the Old Man believe that he knows about life?
4. Where does Bobby find the Old Man sitting with other old men on the dock in Chapter 10?
5. What does the Old Man say is not the time for hard work or serious fishing?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)