|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Indians?
2. In whose company does Bobby grow up in Chapter 17?
(a) Young boys.
(b) Rough men.
(c) Older women.
(d) Little orphans.
3. Why is the quail easier to shoot at some times of the year according to the Old Man?
(a) They are exposed.
(b) They are plentiful.
(c) They are hibernating.
(d) They stay in one place.
4. What kind of a call do Bobby and his friends do to get animals to come out in Chapter 7?
5. Who is happy after the tourists leave in Chapter 18?
(c) Old Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Bobby when he gets an air rifle?
2. Who comes to visit from Maryland in Chapter 5?
3. What does Bobby think about as he sits in silence that makes him feel small and lonely?
4. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has to practice in order to use the gun in Chapter 1?
5. What damage will the Old Man and Bobby work on repairing in Chapter 11?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)