|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Man compare his favorite month of hunting to?
(a) His grandchildren.
(b) His desire for food.
(c) His phase of life.
(d) His approach to meditation.
2. What does the Old Man say that he is doing when he is sitting quietly on the dock?
3. What does the Old Man do after Bobby kills the bird that sings at night?
(a) Locks him up.
(b) Breaks his gun.
(c) Scolds Bobby.
(d) Eats the bird.
4. How old is Bobby when he gets an air rifle?
5. What kind of church events does Bobby attend in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is considered a man after successfully killing a buck?
2. What does the Old Man say hunting quail is all about?
3. What is the best part of November to Bobby?
4. Who comes over to Bobby's grandfather's house in Chapter 12?
5. In September, what does the Old Man take Bobby fishing for on the weekends?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)