|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Man say shooting ducks is all about?
2. What does the Old Man believe that he knows about life?
(a) Where to continue.
(b) When it ends.
(c) What to expect.
(d) When it begins.
3. What damage will the Old Man and Bobby work on repairing in Chapter 11?
4. What does fishing make easier to do according to the Old Man?
5. What is the Old Man's favorite month to hunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does the animal that the Old Man buys for Bobby cost?
2. What does Bobby have to do with the fish before they go to bed in Chapter 4?
3. Where is the house located that Bobby stays in during the summer?
4. How many animals does Bobby capture with the Indians in Chapter 6?
5. What does the Old Man teach Bobby to check about the gun?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)