|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Sunday, what do the Old Man and Bobby like to do in Chapter 12?
2. As he has gotten older, what does the Old Man think he does not have to do as much?
(a) Answer the phone.
(b) Cook and clean.
(d) Try as hard.
3. What does the Old Man do after Bobby kills the bird that sings at night?
(a) Breaks his gun.
(b) Eats the bird.
(c) Locks him up.
(d) Scolds Bobby.
4. Why do farmers tell rich hunters that there is no quail in Chapter 13?
(a) To hoard supplies.
(b) To feed their own families.
(c) To overcome drought.
(d) To prevent thinning the flock.
5. Who comes over to Bobby's grandfather's house in Chapter 12?
(b) Carrie Mae.
Short Answer Questions
1. What area is left for fishing after the tourists leave in Chapter 17?
2. Who is the person/figure that the Old Man describes to Bobby in Chapter 16?
3. What is it important to train a bird dog to be like?
4. What epidemic forces the closing of Bobby's school in Chapter 13?
5. What does Bobby do during the black church meetings?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)