|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many animals does Bobby capture with the Indians in Chapter 6?
2. What do the Old Man and Bobby take time to maintain that Bobby likes to play in Chapter 16?
3. What does the Old Man want to explain the difference between to Bobby?
(a) Laziness and sloth.
(b) Rushing and dreaming.
(c) Meditative loafing and anxiety.
(d) Meditative loafing and laziness.
4. What does Bobby love to eat as much as possible during Christmas at roasts in Chapter 13?
5. Who is happy after the tourists leave in Chapter 18?
(c) Old Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of boat does the Old Man take Bobby on first where the fish flock to the boat?
2. What does the Old Man compare his favorite month of hunting to?
3. Where do the Old Man and Bobby fish on foot for bluefish?
4. What does the Old Man get in exchange for bringing meat and grain on credit?
5. In the white church meetings, what kind of dancing occurs?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)