|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Bobby when the Old Man takes away his first gun?
2. What does Bobby like to do with his friends instead of going to church?
(a) Play dice.
(b) Sleep in.
3. What does Bobby have to do to get the animal the Old Man purchased for him to enter the cow pen?
(a) Throw it over the fence.
(b) Blind it and push it inside.
(c) Bribe it with sugar.
(d) Make it sleepy and carry it in.
4. What does the Old Man want the boy to exercise regarding shooting in Chapter 13?
5. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has learned from sitting in silence in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sometimes accompanies the Old Man and the group hunting as a camping chef?
2. What does the Old Man ask Bobby to think about as they sit in silence in Chapter 11?
3. What is the name of the animal that Bobby tries to train with the Old Man?
4. What is it important to train a bird dog to be like?
5. What does Bobby do during the black church meetings?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)