|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In September, what does the Old Man take Bobby fishing for on the weekends?
2. Who is Miss Lottie?
(a) Bobbie's aunt.
(b) Bobbie's stepmother.
(c) Bobbie's schoolteacher.
(d) Bobbie's grandmother.
3. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
(a) Meat is expensive.
(b) To teach the Old Man a lesson.
(c) To get out of the house.
(d) To teach Bobby a lesson.
4. After what day do the locals leave the beach in Chapter 18?
(a) Memorial Day.
(b) New Year's.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) Labor Day.
5. What does the Old Man believe that he knows about life?
(a) What to expect.
(b) Where to continue.
(c) When it ends.
(d) When it begins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did NOT go hunting along with Bobby?
2. What does Miss Lottie cook for supper in Chapter 12?
3. What does the Old Man say is not the time for hard work or serious fishing?
4. What kind of gun does Bobby receive in Chapter 1?
5. In the afternoon, what giant animal comes out of the woods that Bobby shoots?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)