|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Man say that he is doing when he is sitting quietly on the dock?
2. What does the Old Man like to do with his friend on his porch in Chapter 5?
(a) Play chess.
(b) Laugh and smoke.
(c) Fight and argue.
(d) Drink and cry.
3. What does Bobby get during the month of March?
(a) Cabin fever.
(b) Hay fever.
(c) Whooping cough.
4. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Indians?
5. Who is Miss Lottie?
(a) Bobbie's grandmother.
(b) Bobbie's stepmother.
(c) Bobbie's aunt.
(d) Bobbie's schoolteacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man want to do with the remaining years of his life?
2. In September, what does the Old Man take Bobby fishing for on the weekends?
3. Who is Bobby's teacher that he has a crush on?
4. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
5. What is the best month to shoot quail according to the Old Man?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)