|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Old Man and Bobby go hunting for in the marshes?
2. After what day do the locals leave the beach in Chapter 18?
(a) Memorial Day.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) Labor Day.
(d) New Year's.
3. How many people go on the trip that the Old Man plans?
4. What does Bobby think about as he sits in silence that makes him feel small and lonely?
(a) Life, God, Heaven, and Hell.
(b) School, grades, and his friends.
(c) His mother, brother, and family.
(d) His grandparents and hunting.
5. What does the Old Man think that they should go to and get out of the women's hair in Chapter 10?
(a) His cellar.
(b) His mansion.
(c) Beachfront shack.
(d) His sailboat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has to practice in order to use the gun in Chapter 1?
2. What animal does the Old Man get Bobby to practice on before he gets a horse?
3. What does Bobby have to do to get the animal the Old Man purchased for him to enter the cow pen?
4. What does the Old Man say hunting quail is all about?
5. What does the Old Man want the boy to exercise regarding shooting in Chapter 13?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)