|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Sunday, what do the Old Man and Bobby like to do in Chapter 12?
2. What does Bobby think about as he sits in silence that makes him feel small and lonely?
(a) School, grades, and his friends.
(b) His mother, brother, and family.
(c) His grandparents and hunting.
(d) Life, God, Heaven, and Hell.
3. What kinds of beds do they sleep on during the trip that are surprisingly comfortable?
(a) Synthetic fiber.
(b) Pine needle.
(c) Oak leaves.
(d) Woolen mitten.
4. What does the Old Man say that he is doing when he is sitting quietly on the dock?
5. What are the women doing in Chapter 10 that makes Bobby nervous?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of stories does the Old Man tell Bobby in Chapter 16?
2. Who comes to visit from Maryland in Chapter 5?
3. How is a man different from a boy according to the Old Man?
4. In the white church meetings, what kind of dancing occurs?
5. How many animals does Bobby capture with the Indians in Chapter 6?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)