|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Man want to explain the difference between to Bobby?
(a) Rushing and dreaming.
(b) Meditative loafing and laziness.
(c) Meditative loafing and anxiety.
(d) Laziness and sloth.
2. How many dogs does Bobby take with him on his first hunting trip in Chapter 7?
3. Who is happy after the tourists leave in Chapter 18?
(b) Old Man.
4. How long does Bobby try to train the animal that the Old Man bought for him instead of a horse?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 6 months.
5. What does the Old Man say hunting quail is all about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby have to do to get the animal the Old Man purchased for him to enter the cow pen?
2. What does the Old Man want the boy to exercise regarding shooting in Chapter 13?
3. What does Bobby kill that sings at night?
4. Why do farmers tell rich hunters that there is no quail in Chapter 13?
5. Where do the Old Man and Bobby fish on foot for bluefish?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)