|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby think about as he sits in silence that makes him feel small and lonely?
(a) His mother, brother, and family.
(b) School, grades, and his friends.
(c) Life, God, Heaven, and Hell.
(d) His grandparents and hunting.
2. What damage will the Old Man and Bobby work on repairing in Chapter 11?
3. What is the month of March too early to do for according to the Old Man?
4. What do the Old Man and his friend do to Bobby after he shoots the animal?
(a) Stick his head into the animal's entrails.
(b) Laugh at him and eat his food.
(c) Congratulate him and give him a beer.
(d) Beat him up and steal his catch.
5. What is the name of the animal that Bobby tries to train with the Old Man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Old Man and Bobby take time to maintain that Bobby likes to play in Chapter 16?
2. In the afternoon, what giant animal comes out of the woods that Bobby shoots?
3. Who sometimes accompanies the Old Man and the group hunting as a camping chef?
4. What does the Old Man say is not the time for hard work or serious fishing?
5. What does the Old Man get in exchange for bringing meat and grain on credit?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)