|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose company does Bobby grow up in Chapter 17?
(a) Little orphans.
(b) Young boys.
(c) Rough men.
(d) Older women.
2. What does Bobby do during the black church meetings?
(a) Sing in the choir.
(b) Dance with the clergy.
(c) Fight with the pastor.
(d) Sit on the sidelines.
3. What does Bobby love about the black church meetings?
(a) Spirit movement.
(b) Dancing and fighting.
(c) Preaching and praying.
(d) Music and watching people in the Spirit.
4. What does Bobby see that makes him feel energized to work in Chapter 11?
(a) His grandfather working.
(b) His sister painting.
(c) Lazy Uncle Jimmy dozing.
(d) His grandmother cooking.
5. What is the best part of November to Bobby?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His books.
(c) Quail season.
(d) His school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby love to eat as much as possible during Christmas at roasts in Chapter 13?
2. What does Bobby retrieve on expeditions at his grandparents' house?
3. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has learned from sitting in silence in Chapter 11?
4. To what does Bobby compare waiting in November?
5. What does the Old Man tell Bobby to do on/to the turtle?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)