|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Man say shooting ducks is all about?
2. Where is the house located that Bobby stays in during the summer?
(c) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
3. What does the Old Man talk to Bobby about as they walk along the wet sea?
4. What can Bobby hardly stand the anticipation of in November?
(a) Shooting his first quail.
(b) Playing with his friends.
(c) Cleaning fish.
(d) Beginning school.
5. What does the Old Man ask Bobby to think about as they sit in silence in Chapter 11?
(a) His failing grades.
(b) His ruthless cynicism.
(c) How everything got there.
(d) His mother's criticism.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many eggs does the turtle lay on the beach in a hole?
2. What is the new gun that Bobby receives from the Old Man as a gift with his name on it?
3. Who is happy after the tourists leave in Chapter 18?
4. Where does Bobby go to get nails in Chapter 11?
5. What are the women doing in Chapter 10 that makes Bobby nervous?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)