|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Sunday, what do the Old Man and Bobby like to do in Chapter 12?
2. What does the Old Man teach Bobby to check about the gun?
3. Who fails to shoot the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6 and is ashamed?
(b) Old Man.
4. What does Bobby think about as he sits in silence that makes him feel small and lonely?
(a) His mother, brother, and family.
(b) School, grades, and his friends.
(c) Life, God, Heaven, and Hell.
(d) His grandparents and hunting.
5. Where does Bobby go to get nails in Chapter 11?
(a) ACE hardware.
(b) Uncle Jimmy's store.
(c) His uncle's house.
(d) His mother's attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
2. Who did NOT go hunting along with Bobby?
3. How many years had Bobby gone without shooting anyone when he got the gift of a new gun from the Old Man?
4. What does Miss Lottie cook for supper in Chapter 12?
5. Where do the Old Man and Bobby decide to go to try hunting a turtle?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)