|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bobby find the Old Man sitting with other old men on the dock in Chapter 10?
(a) A gondola.
(b) A wooden log.
(c) A layboat.
(d) A cedar bench.
2. Who is Miss Lottie?
(a) Bobbie's grandmother.
(b) Bobbie's schoolteacher.
(c) Bobbie's stepmother.
(d) Bobbie's aunt.
3. What do Bobby and the Old Man hunt in October and give to various people?
4. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has to practice in order to use the gun in Chapter 1?
(a) Rifle practice.
(c) Gun safety.
(d) Bullet shooting.
5. What does the Old Man say is not the time for hard work or serious fishing?
Short Answer Questions
1. On Sunday, what do the Old Man and Bobby like to do in Chapter 12?
2. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Indians?
3. What time does the Old Man consider special and valuable?
4. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has learned from sitting in silence in Chapter 11?
5. What is the name of the puppy that the Old Man gives Bobby?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)