|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bobby find the Old Man sitting with other old men on the dock in Chapter 10?
(a) A layboat.
(b) A cedar bench.
(c) A wooden log.
(d) A gondola.
2. What does the Old Man get in exchange for bringing meat and grain on credit?
(a) Fishing rights.
(b) Food storage.
(c) Dried shrimp.
(d) Hunting rights.
3. During what month does an epidemic occur at Bobby's school?
4. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Old Man and his friend the morning after they arrive?
5. What animal was NOT shot during the hunt in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man do after Bobby kills the bird that sings at night?
2. Who comes over to Bobby's grandfather's house in Chapter 12?
3. What does Bobby see on the turtle's shell?
4. What does Bobby have to do while the dogs flush out the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6?
5. What kind of hunting do the Old Man and Bobby go in at the end of Chapter 12?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)