|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
(a) To teach Bobby a lesson.
(b) To teach the Old Man a lesson.
(c) Meat is expensive.
(d) To get out of the house.
2. What kind of church events does Bobby attend in Chapter 11?
3. What does the Old Man think that they should go to and get out of the women's hair in Chapter 10?
(a) Beachfront shack.
(b) His sailboat.
(c) His cellar.
(d) His mansion.
4. What does the Old Man say hunting quail is all about?
5. In September, what does the Old Man take Bobby fishing for on the weekends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has learned from sitting in silence in Chapter 11?
2. What do the Old Man and his friend do to Bobby after he shoots the animal?
3. How many people go on the trip that the Old Man plans?
4. On Sunday, what do the Old Man and Bobby like to do in Chapter 12?
5. What does the Old Man say is not the time for hard work or serious fishing?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)