|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many eggs does the turtle lay on the beach in a hole?
2. What does the Old Man tell Bobby to do on/to the turtle?
(a) Feed her insects.
(b) Paint her back.
(c) Ride her back to the ocean.
(d) Capture her and put her in a bag.
3. What is Bobby's new boat called in Chapter 9?
(a) Morse Code.
(b) Sweet Pea
(c) Charlotte Morse.
(d) Daisy Tripping.
4. With whom does the Old Man carefully cultivate relationships with and bring meat and grain on credit?
5. What kind of a trip is the Old Man and his friend planning that Bobby desperately wants to go on?
(a) Camping and hunting.
(b) Rockclimbing and swimming.
(c) Fishing and fighting.
(d) Sailing and swimming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes over to Bobby's grandfather's house in Chapter 12?
2. What does the Old Man do after Bobby kills the bird that sings at night?
3. In the white church meetings, what kind of dancing occurs?
4. What does the Old Man teach Bobby to check about the gun?
5. Who is Miss Lottie?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)