|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Man say that he is doing when he is sitting quietly on the dock?
2. What kind of church events does Bobby attend in Chapter 11?
3. What does the Old Man think that they should go to and get out of the women's hair in Chapter 10?
(a) His cellar.
(b) His mansion.
(c) Beachfront shack.
(d) His sailboat.
4. Who is considered a man after successfully killing a buck?
(a) The Old Man.
(d) Mr. Howard.
5. Who cries after the hunt?
(d) Old Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of characters does Bobby encounter in the fishing cove?
2. How many people go on the trip that the Old Man plans?
3. Where do the Old Man and Bobby fish on foot for bluefish?
4. What does the Old Man like to do with his friend on his porch in Chapter 5?
5. What does the Old Man tell Bobby to do on/to the turtle?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)