|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fails to shoot the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6 and is ashamed?
(a) Old Man.
2. What does Miss Lottie cook for supper in Chapter 12?
3. What kinds of characters does Bobby encounter in the fishing cove?
4. In whose home does Bobby spend the summers and holidays?
(a) Father's house.
(b) Mother's house.
(c) Grandparents' house.
(d) Stepmother's house.
5. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has learned from sitting in silence in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man say that he is doing when he is sitting quietly on the dock?
2. What does Bobby like to do with his friends instead of going to church?
3. What does Bobby do during the black church meetings?
4. What does the Old Man get in exchange for bringing meat and grain on credit?
5. On Sunday, what do the Old Man and Bobby like to do in Chapter 12?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)