|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does fishing make easier to do according to the Old Man?
2. What does Bobby love about the black church meetings?
(a) Dancing and fighting.
(b) Music and watching people in the Spirit.
(c) Preaching and praying.
(d) Spirit movement.
3. In the afternoon, what giant animal comes out of the woods that Bobby shoots?
4. What does the Old Man say that he is doing when he is sitting quietly on the dock?
5. What kind of hunting do the Old Man and Bobby go in at the end of Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sometimes accompanies the Old Man and the group hunting as a camping chef?
2. On Sunday, what do the Old Man and Bobby like to do in Chapter 12?
3. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
4. What is Bobby's new boat called in Chapter 9?
5. What does Bobby have to do while the dogs flush out the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)