|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bobby find the Old Man sitting with other old men on the dock in Chapter 10?
(a) A layboat.
(b) A cedar bench.
(c) A wooden log.
(d) A gondola.
2. What does Bobby have to do with the fish before they go to bed in Chapter 4?
(a) Clean them.
(b) Cook them.
(c) Cut them.
(d) Freeze them.
3. How old is Bobby when he gets an air rifle?
4. How many eggs does the turtle lay on the beach in a hole?
5. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has learned from sitting in silence in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man do after Bobby kills the bird that sings at night?
2. Who fails to shoot the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6 and is ashamed?
3. Where is the house located that Bobby stays in during the summer?
4. What animal does Bobby NOT want the puppy to hunt?
5. What does the Old Man get in exchange for bringing meat and grain on credit?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)