|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit from Maryland in Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. Johnson.
(b) Mr. McIntyre.
(c) Mr. Howard.
(d) Mr. Greyson.
2. Who sometimes accompanies the Old Man and the group hunting as a camping chef?
3. What time does the Old Man consider special and valuable?
(a) Eating time.
(b) Man time.
(c) Loafing time.
(d) Chess time.
4. What does the Old Man say hunting quail is all about?
5. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
(a) No Hunting.
(b) No Trespassing.
(c) Blind Child.
(d) Shoot On Sight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes over to Bobby's grandfather's house in Chapter 12?
2. Who cries after the hunt?
3. What kind of gun does Bobby receive in Chapter 1?
4. Who does Bobby think interferes with chores when he wants time alone?
5. Where do the Old Man and Bobby fish on foot for bluefish?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)