|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does fishing make easier to do according to the Old Man?
2. What does Bobby shoot in Chapter 7?
(a) Male quail.
(b) Female hen.
(c) Female turkey.
(d) Male turkey.
3. In September, what does the Old Man take Bobby fishing for on the weekends?
4. With whom does the Old Man carefully cultivate relationships with and bring meat and grain on credit?
5. What animal was NOT shot during the hunt in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
2. What does the Old Man get in exchange for bringing meat and grain on credit?
3. Where does Bobby find the Old Man sitting with other old men on the dock in Chapter 10?
4. What is the name of the puppy that the Old Man gives Bobby?
5. Where is the house located that Bobby stays in during the summer?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)