|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Man say shooting ducks is all about?
2. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
(a) No Hunting.
(b) Shoot On Sight.
(c) Blind Child.
(d) No Trespassing.
3. Who is Miss Lottie?
(a) Bobbie's stepmother.
(b) Bobbie's aunt.
(c) Bobbie's grandmother.
(d) Bobbie's schoolteacher.
4. How many animals does Bobby capture with the Indians in Chapter 6?
5. What do the Old Man and his friend do to Bobby after he shoots the animal?
(a) Congratulate him and give him a beer.
(b) Stick his head into the animal's entrails.
(c) Laugh at him and eat his food.
(d) Beat him up and steal his catch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man make a medicine for the puppy that he gives Bobby?
2. What is it important to train a bird dog to be like?
3. What time does the Old Man consider special and valuable?
4. What does the Old Man say that he is doing when he is sitting quietly on the dock?
5. Who fails to shoot the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6 and is ashamed?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)