|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is considered a man after successfully killing a buck?
(a) Mr. Howard.
(c) The Old Man.
2. What does Bobby see that makes him feel energized to work in Chapter 11?
(a) His sister painting.
(b) Lazy Uncle Jimmy dozing.
(c) His grandfather working.
(d) His grandmother cooking.
3. In the white church meetings, what kind of dancing occurs?
4. What does Bobby have to do while the dogs flush out the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6?
5. Where do the Old Man and Bobby decide to go to try hunting a turtle?
(a) A forest.
(b) A house.
(c) A beach.
(d) A cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bobby think interferes with chores when he wants time alone?
2. What time does the Old Man consider special and valuable?
3. What kind of church events does Bobby attend in Chapter 11?
4. What does Bobby do during the black church meetings?
5. What does the Old Man say shooting ducks is all about?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)