|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In September, what does the Old Man take Bobby fishing for on the weekends?
2. What damage will the Old Man and Bobby work on repairing in Chapter 11?
3. In the afternoon, what giant animal comes out of the woods that Bobby shoots?
4. What does Bobby shoot in Chapter 7?
(a) Female turkey.
(b) Male turkey.
(c) Female hen.
(d) Male quail.
5. What does the Old Man say shooting ducks is all about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has learned from sitting in silence in Chapter 11?
2. What does the Old Man say that he is doing when he is sitting quietly on the dock?
3. Where does Bobby go to get nails in Chapter 11?
4. What animal was NOT shot during the hunt in Chapter 9?
5. What does the Old Man think that they should go to and get out of the women's hair in Chapter 10?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)