|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the white church meetings, what kind of dancing occurs?
2. What does the Old Man want to explain the difference between to Bobby?
(a) Laziness and sloth.
(b) Meditative loafing and anxiety.
(c) Meditative loafing and laziness.
(d) Rushing and dreaming.
3. Where does Bobby find the Old Man sitting with other old men on the dock in Chapter 10?
(a) A layboat.
(b) A gondola.
(c) A wooden log.
(d) A cedar bench.
4. Who did NOT go hunting along with Bobby?
(a) Miss Lottie.
(b) The Old Man's friends.
(c) The Old Man.
5. What do the Old Man and his friend do to Bobby after he shoots the animal?
(a) Laugh at him and eat his food.
(b) Beat him up and steal his catch.
(c) Congratulate him and give him a beer.
(d) Stick his head into the animal's entrails.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fails to shoot the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6 and is ashamed?
2. What are the women doing in Chapter 10 that makes Bobby nervous?
3. How many years had Bobby gone without shooting anyone when he got the gift of a new gun from the Old Man?
4. How old is Bobby when the Old Man takes away his first gun?
5. What animal was NOT shot during the hunt in Chapter 9?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)