|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby do during the black church meetings?
(a) Dance with the clergy.
(b) Sing in the choir.
(c) Sit on the sidelines.
(d) Fight with the pastor.
2. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
(a) Shoot On Sight.
(b) No Trespassing.
(c) No Hunting.
(d) Blind Child.
3. In September, what does the Old Man take Bobby fishing for on the weekends?
4. What does the Old Man talk to Bobby about as they walk along the wet sea?
5. Where do the Old Man and Bobby decide to go to try hunting a turtle?
(a) A beach.
(b) A forest.
(c) A cabin.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bobby go to get nails in Chapter 11?
2. What does the Old Man say is not the time for hard work or serious fishing?
3. Where is the house located that Bobby stays in during the summer?
4. What is Bobby sent out to shoot on his first hunting trip alone by his grandfather in Chapter 7?
5. What does the Old Man say that he is doing when he is sitting quietly on the dock?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)