|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fails to shoot the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6 and is ashamed?
(b) Old Man.
2. What does Bobby see that makes him feel energized to work in Chapter 11?
(a) His grandmother cooking.
(b) His grandfather working.
(c) His sister painting.
(d) Lazy Uncle Jimmy dozing.
3. What does the Old Man tell Bobby to do on/to the turtle?
(a) Paint her back.
(b) Capture her and put her in a bag.
(c) Ride her back to the ocean.
(d) Feed her insects.
4. How many people go on the trip that the Old Man plans?
5. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Old Man and his friend the morning after they arrive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby have to do with the fish before they go to bed in Chapter 4?
2. In whose home does Bobby spend the summers and holidays?
3. What does Bobby like to do in addition to hunting and fishing in Chapter 11?
4. What does the Old Man say shooting ducks is all about?
5. What does the Old Man ask Bobby to think about as they sit in silence in Chapter 11?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)