|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is considered a man after successfully killing a buck?
(a) Mr. Howard.
(d) The Old Man.
2. What is the new gun that Bobby receives from the Old Man as a gift with his name on it?
(a) 45-mm single rifle.
(b) 20-gauge single-barrel.
(c) 16-gauge double-barrel.
(d) 90-mm silencer.
3. What animal was NOT shot during the hunt in Chapter 9?
4. In September, what does the Old Man take Bobby fishing for on the weekends?
5. Where do the Old Man and Bobby decide to go to try hunting a turtle?
(a) A house.
(b) A beach.
(c) A forest.
(d) A cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby shoot in Chapter 7?
2. What is Bobby's new boat called in Chapter 9?
3. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
4. What kinds of characters does Bobby encounter in the fishing cove?
5. What kind of a trip is the Old Man and his friend planning that Bobby desperately wants to go on?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)