|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose home does Bobby spend the summers and holidays?
(a) Father's house.
(b) Mother's house.
(c) Stepmother's house.
(d) Grandparents' house.
2. How many animals does Bobby capture with the Indians in Chapter 6?
3. What does the Old Man say shooting ducks is all about?
4. How many eggs does the turtle lay on the beach in a hole?
5. Who did NOT go hunting along with Bobby?
(b) The Old Man's friends.
(c) Miss Lottie.
(d) The Old Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man say hunting quail is all about?
2. What do Bobby and the Old Man do with some of the turtle's eggs?
3. In September, what does the Old Man take Bobby fishing for on the weekends?
4. What is Bobby sent out to shoot on his first hunting trip alone by his grandfather in Chapter 7?
5. What do the Old Man and his friend do to Bobby after he shoots the animal?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)