|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people go on the trip that the Old Man plans?
2. What is it important to train a bird dog to be like?
(a) A fighter.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A receiver.
(d) A servant.
3. Where do the Old Man and Bobby decide to go to try hunting a turtle?
(a) A cabin.
(b) A house.
(c) A beach.
(d) A forest.
4. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
(a) To get out of the house.
(b) To teach the Old Man a lesson.
(c) To teach Bobby a lesson.
(d) Meat is expensive.
5. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has to practice in order to use the gun in Chapter 1?
(b) Bullet shooting.
(c) Rifle practice.
(d) Gun safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many animals does Bobby capture with the Indians in Chapter 6?
2. Who did NOT go hunting along with Bobby?
3. What kind of a call do Bobby and his friends do to get animals to come out in Chapter 7?
4. How many dogs does Bobby take with him on his first hunting trip in Chapter 7?
5. In September, what does the Old Man take Bobby fishing for on the weekends?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)