|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
(a) No Hunting.
(b) No Trespassing.
(c) Blind Child.
(d) Shoot On Sight.
2. In whose home does Bobby spend the summers and holidays?
(a) Mother's house.
(b) Father's house.
(c) Grandparents' house.
(d) Stepmother's house.
3. What animal does Bobby NOT want the puppy to hunt?
4. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
(a) Meat is expensive.
(b) To teach Bobby a lesson.
(c) To get out of the house.
(d) To teach the Old Man a lesson.
5. Where do the Old Man and Bobby decide to go to try hunting a turtle?
(a) A beach.
(b) A cabin.
(c) A forest.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man teach Bobby to check about the gun?
2. What is Bobby's new boat called in Chapter 9?
3. What is the name of the puppy that the Old Man gives Bobby?
4. What does Bobby shoot in Chapter 7?
5. How many people go on the trip that the Old Man plans?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)