|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the house located that Bobby stays in during the summer?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) South Carolina.
2. What does the Old Man like to do with his friend on his porch in Chapter 5?
(a) Drink and cry.
(b) Laugh and smoke.
(c) Play chess.
(d) Fight and argue.
3. How many years had Bobby gone without shooting anyone when he got the gift of a new gun from the Old Man?
4. In whose home does Bobby spend the summers and holidays?
(a) Mother's house.
(b) Stepmother's house.
(c) Grandparents' house.
(d) Father's house.
5. What does Bobby have to do while the dogs flush out the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby see on the turtle's shell?
2. Who is Miss Lottie?
3. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
4. What is Bobby sent out to shoot on his first hunting trip alone by his grandfather in Chapter 7?
5. What does Bobby have to do with the fish before they go to bed in Chapter 4?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)