|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does fishing make easier to do according to the Old Man?
2. What is Bobby's new boat called in Chapter 9?
(a) Morse Code.
(b) Charlotte Morse.
(c) Sweet Pea
(d) Daisy Tripping.
3. How many eggs does the turtle lay on the beach in a hole?
4. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
(a) No Trespassing.
(b) No Hunting.
(c) Blind Child.
(d) Shoot On Sight.
5. What does the Old Man talk to Bobby about as they walk along the wet sea?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man teach Bobby to check about the gun?
2. What does the Old Man say hunting quail is all about?
3. How many dogs does Bobby take with him on his first hunting trip in Chapter 7?
4. What animal does Bobby NOT want the puppy to hunt?
5. What does Bobby shoot in Chapter 7?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)