|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the house located that Bobby stays in during the summer?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) North Carolina.
2. Where do the Old Man and Bobby decide to go to try hunting a turtle?
(a) A forest.
(b) A beach.
(c) A cabin.
(d) A house.
3. What do Bobby and the Old Man do with some of the turtle's eggs?
(a) Bury them.
(b) Eat them.
(c) Donate them.
(d) Lose them.
4. What does the Old Man talk to Bobby about as they walk along the wet sea?
5. What does the Old Man like to do with his friend on his porch in Chapter 5?
(a) Laugh and smoke.
(b) Fight and argue.
(c) Drink and cry.
(d) Play chess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does fishing make easier to do according to the Old Man?
2. What kinds of beds do they sleep on during the trip that are surprisingly comfortable?
3. Where do the Old Man and Bobby fish on foot for bluefish?
4. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Old Man and his friend the morning after they arrive?
5. What is the new gun that Bobby receives from the Old Man as a gift with his name on it?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)