|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Bobby when the Old Man takes away his first gun?
2. What does the Old Man talk to Bobby about as they walk along the wet sea?
3. What does the Old Man tell Bobby to do on/to the turtle?
(a) Paint her back.
(b) Capture her and put her in a bag.
(c) Ride her back to the ocean.
(d) Feed her insects.
4. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Old Man and his friend the morning after they arrive?
5. Who fails to shoot the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6 and is ashamed?
(a) Old Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does fishing make easier to do according to the Old Man?
2. What do the Old Man and the Boy put out to catch live shrimp for bait in Chapter 4?
3. What does the Old Man teach Bobby to check about the gun?
4. How many animals does Bobby capture with the Indians in Chapter 6?
5. What does the Old Man like to do with his friend on his porch in Chapter 5?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)