|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In September, what does the Old Man take Bobby fishing for on the weekends?
2. What does the Old Man teach Bobby to check about the gun?
3. Who fails to shoot the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6 and is ashamed?
(c) Old Man.
4. What does the Old Man like to do with his friend on his porch in Chapter 5?
(a) Laugh and smoke.
(b) Fight and argue.
(c) Drink and cry.
(d) Play chess.
5. In whose home does Bobby spend the summers and holidays?
(a) Stepmother's house.
(b) Grandparents' house.
(c) Mother's house.
(d) Father's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Bobby when the Old Man takes away his first gun?
2. What kind of boat does the Old Man take Bobby on first where the fish flock to the boat?
3. How many animals does Bobby capture with the Indians in Chapter 6?
4. How old is Bobby when he gets his first gun?
5. What does the Old Man say shooting ducks is all about?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)