|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Indians?
2. What does the Old Man teach Bobby to check about the gun?
3. Where do the Old Man and Bobby decide to go to try hunting a turtle?
(a) A forest.
(b) A cabin.
(c) A beach.
(d) A house.
4. What does Bobby see on the turtle's shell?
5. What is the new gun that Bobby receives from the Old Man as a gift with his name on it?
(a) 20-gauge single-barrel.
(b) 45-mm single rifle.
(c) 90-mm silencer.
(d) 16-gauge double-barrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby have to do with the fish before they go to bed in Chapter 4?
2. Where is the house located that Bobby stays in during the summer?
3. How many animals does Bobby capture with the Indians in Chapter 6?
4. What does fishing make easier to do according to the Old Man?
5. What does the Old Man say is not the time for hard work or serious fishing?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)