|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Old Man and Bobby fish on foot for bluefish?
(a) Sounds and bays.
(b) Salmon aquifers.
(c) Reefs and marshes.
(d) Shallow tide-pools.
2. Who fails to shoot the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6 and is ashamed?
(a) Old Man.
3. What do Bobby and the Old Man do with some of the turtle's eggs?
(a) Eat them.
(b) Lose them.
(c) Donate them.
(d) Bury them.
4. How many animals does Bobby capture with the Indians in Chapter 6?
5. Where do the Old Man and Bobby decide to go to try hunting a turtle?
(a) A beach.
(b) A house.
(c) A forest.
(d) A cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby have to do while the dogs flush out the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6?
2. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Old Man and his friend the morning after they arrive?
3. What kind of gun does Bobby receive in Chapter 1?
4. What does the Old Man say hunting quail is all about?
5. What kinds of characters does Bobby encounter in the fishing cove?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)