|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the women doing in Chapter 10 that makes Bobby nervous?
2. What does Bobby have to do with the fish before they go to bed in Chapter 4?
(a) Cook them.
(b) Freeze them.
(c) Clean them.
(d) Cut them.
3. Where does Bobby accompany the Old Man while his grandmother cleans the house?
(d) Pool hall.
4. What does the Old Man do after Bobby kills the bird that sings at night?
(a) Scolds Bobby.
(b) Locks him up.
(c) Breaks his gun.
(d) Eats the bird.
5. When is it easy to see the ducks according to the Old Man?
(a) In lakes.
(b) In clear weather.
(c) In forests.
(d) In bad weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bobby and the Old Man hunt in October and give to various people?
2. Who promises to not die on the opening day of hunting season in the last chapter?
3. What kinds of stories does the Old Man tell Bobby in Chapter 16?
4. What does the Old Man first say that he envies Bobby for in Chapter 25?
5. What does the Old Man tell Bobby to pay attention to in Chapter 26?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)