|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dogs does Bobby take with him on his first hunting trip in Chapter 7?
2. What does the Old Man say shooting ducks is all about?
3. What does the Old Man believe that he knows about life?
(a) What to expect.
(b) When it begins.
(c) Where to continue.
(d) When it ends.
4. What does Bobby like to do in addition to hunting and fishing in Chapter 11?
(a) Play soccer.
(b) Play tennis.
(c) Play handball.
(d) Play baseball.
5. What is the Old Man's favorite month to hunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bobby go to get nails in Chapter 11?
2. What do Bobby and the Old Man see looking for its mother?
3. What do Bobby and the Old Man hunt in October and give to various people?
4. What is the month of March too early to do for according to the Old Man?
5. Who learns to stay out of reach until the legal time for hunting them is over?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)