Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby have to do with the fish before they go to bed in Chapter 4?
(a) Cook them.
(b) Clean them.
(c) Cut them.
(d) Freeze them.
2. What does the Old Man talk to Bobby about as they walk along the wet sea?
3. Where does Bobby find the Old Man sitting with other old men on the dock in Chapter 10?
(a) A wooden log.
(b) A layboat.
(c) A gondola.
(d) A cedar bench.
4. What does Bobby have to do while the dogs flush out the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6?
5. What animal was NOT shot during the hunt in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Old Man and his friend the morning after they arrive?
2. What does Bobby think about as he sits in silence that makes him feel small and lonely?
3. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
4. Who does Bobby think interferes with chores when he wants time alone?
5. What time does the Old Man consider special and valuable?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)