|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bobby accompany on missions to chase down bootleggers?
(a) Coast Guard.
(b) Drill sergeants.
2. What is the best month to shoot quail according to the Old Man?
3. Who did NOT go hunting along with Bobby?
(a) The Old Man's friends.
(b) Miss Lottie.
(c) The Old Man.
4. Why is the quail easier to shoot at some times of the year according to the Old Man?
(a) They are hibernating.
(b) They are exposed.
(c) They are plentiful.
(d) They stay in one place.
5. How long does Bobby try to train the animal that the Old Man bought for him instead of a horse?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 8 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What damage will the Old Man and Bobby work on repairing in Chapter 11?
2. What does Bobby think about as he sits in silence that makes him feel small and lonely?
3. How many years had Bobby gone without shooting anyone when he got the gift of a new gun from the Old Man?
4. In the white church meetings, what kind of dancing occurs?
5. Who brags and drives the Old Man crazy while hunting?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)