|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby consider nonsense in Chapter 22?
2. Who does Bobby accompany on missions to chase down bootleggers?
(b) Drill sergeants.
(c) Coast Guard.
3. Why is the quail easier to shoot at some times of the year according to the Old Man?
(a) They are hibernating.
(b) They are exposed.
(c) They are plentiful.
(d) They stay in one place.
4. What does fishing make easier to do according to the Old Man?
5. What kind of psychology does the Old Man say that men must use on women?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a trip is the Old Man and his friend planning that Bobby desperately wants to go on?
2. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
3. What does Bobby like to do in addition to hunting and fishing in Chapter 11?
4. What kind of hunting do the Old Man and Bobby go in at the end of Chapter 12?
5. How many years had Bobby gone without shooting anyone when he got the gift of a new gun from the Old Man?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)