|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does the Old Man get Bobby to practice on before he gets a horse?
2. What does the Old Man tell Bobby to not anticipate because he will be six months older then in Chapter 25?
(a) Labor Day.
(c) Memorial Day.
(d) President's Day.
3. How many people go on the trip that the Old Man plans?
4. Who did NOT go hunting along with Bobby?
(a) Miss Lottie.
(c) The Old Man.
(d) The Old Man's friends.
5. What does Miss Lottie cook for supper in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
2. Who wants fresh fish and convinces the Old Man to go fishing?
3. What factor prevents hunting some birds according to the Old Man?
4. What does Bobby kill that sings at night?
5. What do Bobby and the Old Man do with some of the turtle's eggs?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)