|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After what day do the locals leave the beach in Chapter 18?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) Memorial Day.
(c) Labor Day.
(d) New Year's.
2. What kind of psychology does the Old Man say that men must use on women?
3. What kind of a call do Bobby and his friends do to get animals to come out in Chapter 7?
4. What is the new gun that Bobby receives from the Old Man as a gift with his name on it?
(a) 90-mm silencer.
(b) 16-gauge double-barrel.
(c) 45-mm single rifle.
(d) 20-gauge single-barrel.
5. What is the month of March too early to do for according to the Old Man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man get in exchange for bringing meat and grain on credit?
2. What do the Old Man and Bobby take time to maintain that Bobby likes to play in Chapter 16?
3. What does the Old Man want the boy to exercise regarding shooting in Chapter 13?
4. What does the Old Man tell Bobby to enjoy as it comes in Chapter 26?
5. What does the Old Man talk to Bobby about as they walk along the wet sea?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)