|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What epidemic forces the closing of Bobby's school in Chapter 13?
(a) Measles and whooping cough.
(c) Small pox and hay fever.
2. What kinds of ducks can be hard to differentiate according to the Old Man?
(a) Sick and healthy.
(b) Males and females.
(c) Young and old.
(d) Babies and colts.
3. What does Bobby think about as he sits in silence that makes him feel small and lonely?
(a) His mother, brother, and family.
(b) Life, God, Heaven, and Hell.
(c) School, grades, and his friends.
(d) His grandparents and hunting.
4. How many dogs does Bobby take with him on his first hunting trip in Chapter 7?
5. What does the Old Man compare his favorite month of hunting to?
(a) His phase of life.
(b) His approach to meditation.
(c) His desire for food.
(d) His grandchildren.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is it easy to see the ducks according to the Old Man?
2. What is the Old Man's favorite month to hunt?
3. Where does Bobby accompany the Old Man while his grandmother cleans the house?
4. What do Bobby and the Old Man see looking for its mother?
5. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)