|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the afternoon, what giant animal comes out of the woods that Bobby shoots?
2. What is the message that Bobby says has stuck out all these years in Chapter 25?
3. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Old Man and his friend the morning after they arrive?
4. What shooting did Bobby do by accident that he admits?
5. What do the Old Man and Bobby go hunting for in the marshes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby like to do in addition to hunting and fishing in Chapter 11?
2. What kinds of stories does the Old Man tell Bobby in Chapter 16?
3. How many dogs does Bobby take with him on his first hunting trip in Chapter 7?
4. Where does Bobby wait to shoot near a cornfield?
5. What does Bobby see that makes him feel energized to work in Chapter 11?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)