|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bobby begin to notice a lot during the hunting trips?
2. How does the Old Man try to help the animal looking for its mother?
(a) Crying to it.
(b) Making noises.
(c) Whispering to it.
(d) Singing to it.
3. What does the Old Man think about his own learning process?
(a) He has a lot left in him to learn.
(b) He wishes he could share his knowledge.
(c) He hates learning and is terrible at it.
(d) He has learned everything he needs to know.
4. What does Bobby like to do in addition to hunting and fishing in Chapter 11?
(a) Play tennis.
(b) Play baseball.
(c) Play handball.
(d) Play soccer.
5. Why is the quail easier to shoot at some times of the year according to the Old Man?
(a) They are plentiful.
(b) They are exposed.
(c) They are hibernating.
(d) They stay in one place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bobby think interferes with chores when he wants time alone?
2. What does the Old Man say hunting quail is all about?
3. How old is Bobby when he gets an air rifle?
4. Who is considered a man after successfully killing a buck?
5. What does the Old Man believe that he knows about life?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)