|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Man say shooting ducks is all about?
2. How old is Bobby when he gets his first gun?
3. How is a man different from a boy according to the Old Man?
(a) Driving a car and drinking alcohol.
(b) Doing something that is popular and desired.
(c) Doing something that is not easy or cannot be done.
(d) Growing a mustache and a beard.
4. What does the Old Man tell Bobby to do on/to the turtle?
(a) Paint her back.
(b) Ride her back to the ocean.
(c) Feed her insects.
(d) Capture her and put her in a bag.
5. Who sometimes accompanies the Old Man and the group hunting as a camping chef?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man think that they should go to and get out of the women's hair in Chapter 10?
2. In whose company does Bobby grow up in Chapter 17?
3. Who is the person/figure that the Old Man describes to Bobby in Chapter 16?
4. What is the name of the puppy that the Old Man gives Bobby?
5. Where do the Old Man and Bobby fish on foot for bluefish?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)