|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Old Man and Bobby decide to go to try hunting a turtle?
(a) A forest.
(b) A house.
(c) A cabin.
(d) A beach.
2. What is the message that Bobby says has stuck out all these years in Chapter 25?
3. How many eggs does the turtle lay on the beach in a hole?
4. What is the best part of November to Bobby?
(a) Quail season.
(b) His school.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His books.
5. What does Bobby like to do in addition to hunting and fishing in Chapter 11?
(a) Play baseball.
(b) Play tennis.
(c) Play handball.
(d) Play soccer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bobby's new boat called in Chapter 9?
2. What time does the Old Man consider special and valuable?
3. How many animals does Bobby capture with the Indians in Chapter 6?
4. What does the Old Man compare his favorite month of hunting to?
5. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)