|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is happy after the tourists leave in Chapter 18?
(a) Old Man.
2. What does the Old Man say there is a time and place for in Chapter 25?
(a) Every skill.
(b) Every person.
(c) Every behavior.
(d) Every job.
3. What kind of hunting do the Old Man and Bobby go in at the end of Chapter 12?
4. What does the Old Man ask Bobby to think about as they sit in silence in Chapter 11?
(a) How everything got there.
(b) His mother's criticism.
(c) His failing grades.
(d) His ruthless cynicism.
5. What kinds of stories does the Old Man tell Bobby in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Bobby and the Old Man see looking for its mother?
2. What does the Old Man want to do with the remaining years of his life?
3. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
4. What can Bobby hardly stand the anticipation of in November?
5. What does Bobby like to do with his friends instead of going to church?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)