|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal was NOT shot during the hunt in Chapter 9?
2. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
(a) To get out of the house.
(b) Meat is expensive.
(c) To teach Bobby a lesson.
(d) To teach the Old Man a lesson.
3. In the afternoon, what giant animal comes out of the woods that Bobby shoots?
4. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Old Man and his friend the morning after they arrive?
5. Who fails to shoot the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6 and is ashamed?
(d) Old Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dogs does Bobby take with him on his first hunting trip in Chapter 7?
2. What does Bobby retrieve on expeditions at his grandparents' house?
3. What does the Old Man say hunting quail is all about?
4. What does fishing make easier to do according to the Old Man?
5. What is Bobby's new boat called in Chapter 9?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)