|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dogs does Bobby take with him on his first hunting trip in Chapter 7?
2. What kind of a trip is the Old Man and his friend planning that Bobby desperately wants to go on?
(a) Camping and hunting.
(b) Fishing and fighting.
(c) Rockclimbing and swimming.
(d) Sailing and swimming.
3. How many eggs does the turtle lay on the beach in a hole?
4. Where do the Old Man and Bobby fish on foot for bluefish?
(a) Reefs and marshes.
(b) Shallow tide-pools.
(c) Sounds and bays.
(d) Salmon aquifers.
5. What is Bobby sent out to shoot on his first hunting trip alone by his grandfather in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Old Man and his friend the morning after they arrive?
2. Where is the house located that Bobby stays in during the summer?
3. What does Bobby shoot in Chapter 7?
4. What kind of boat does the Old Man take Bobby on first where the fish flock to the boat?
5. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)