|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Bobby NOT want the puppy to hunt?
2. What do the Old Man and his friend do to Bobby after he shoots the animal?
(a) Congratulate him and give him a beer.
(b) Laugh at him and eat his food.
(c) Beat him up and steal his catch.
(d) Stick his head into the animal's entrails.
3. What kind of a trip is the Old Man and his friend planning that Bobby desperately wants to go on?
(a) Sailing and swimming.
(b) Fishing and fighting.
(c) Rockclimbing and swimming.
(d) Camping and hunting.
4. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
(a) To get out of the house.
(b) To teach the Old Man a lesson.
(c) To teach Bobby a lesson.
(d) Meat is expensive.
5. In the afternoon, what giant animal comes out of the woods that Bobby shoots?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby have to do while the dogs flush out the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6?
2. What does the Old Man teach Bobby to check about the gun?
3. What does Bobby shoot in Chapter 7?
4. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Old Man and his friend the morning after they arrive?
5. What does Bobby have to do with the fish before they go to bed in Chapter 4?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)