|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it important to train a bird dog to be like?
(a) A fighter.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A receiver.
(d) A servant.
2. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
(a) No Hunting.
(b) No Trespassing.
(c) Shoot On Sight.
(d) Blind Child.
3. What is the new gun that Bobby receives from the Old Man as a gift with his name on it?
(a) 90-mm silencer.
(b) 45-mm single rifle.
(c) 16-gauge double-barrel.
(d) 20-gauge single-barrel.
4. What animal does Bobby NOT want the puppy to hunt?
5. How old is Bobby when he gets his first gun?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man like to do with his friend on his porch in Chapter 5?
2. What is the name of the puppy that the Old Man gives Bobby?
3. Who cries after the hunt?
4. Who comes to visit from Maryland in Chapter 5?
5. What does the Old Man say is not the time for hard work or serious fishing?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)