|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Man say hunting quail is all about?
2. What is it important to train a bird dog to be like?
(a) A gentleman.
(b) A receiver.
(c) A fighter.
(d) A servant.
3. What does Bobby shoot in Chapter 7?
(a) Female turkey.
(b) Male turkey.
(c) Female hen.
(d) Male quail.
4. Who is considered a man after successfully killing a buck?
(b) The Old Man.
(d) Mr. Howard.
5. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
(a) To teach Bobby a lesson.
(b) Meat is expensive.
(c) To get out of the house.
(d) To teach the Old Man a lesson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of boat does the Old Man take Bobby on first where the fish flock to the boat?
2. What do the Old Man and his friend do to Bobby after he shoots the animal?
3. What does the Old Man like to do with his friend on his porch in Chapter 5?
4. What is Bobby sent out to shoot on his first hunting trip alone by his grandfather in Chapter 7?
5. What is Bobby's new boat called in Chapter 9?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)