|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Man do after Bobby kills the bird that sings at night?
(a) Scolds Bobby.
(b) Locks him up.
(c) Eats the bird.
(d) Breaks his gun.
2. What does the Old Man think that they should go to and get out of the women's hair in Chapter 10?
(a) Beachfront shack.
(b) His mansion.
(c) His sailboat.
(d) His cellar.
3. How long does Bobby try to train the animal that the Old Man bought for him instead of a horse?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 8 months.
4. What animal does the Old Man get Bobby to practice on before he gets a horse?
5. What does the Old Man want the boy to exercise regarding shooting in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby think about as he sits in silence that makes him feel small and lonely?
2. In whose company does Bobby grow up in Chapter 17?
3. Who is happy after the tourists leave in Chapter 18?
4. How many animals does Bobby capture with the Indians in Chapter 6?
5. In the white church meetings, what kind of dancing occurs?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)