|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Old Man and his friend do to Bobby after he shoots the animal?
(a) Stick his head into the animal's entrails.
(b) Laugh at him and eat his food.
(c) Congratulate him and give him a beer.
(d) Beat him up and steal his catch.
2. What does the Old Man want the boy to exercise regarding shooting in Chapter 13?
3. Who comes to visit from Maryland in Chapter 5?
(a) Mr. Greyson.
(b) Mr. McIntyre.
(c) Mr. Howard.
(d) Mr. Johnson.
4. What kinds of beds do they sleep on during the trip that are surprisingly comfortable?
(a) Oak leaves.
(b) Synthetic fiber.
(c) Pine needle.
(d) Woolen mitten.
5. What kinds of stories does the Old Man tell Bobby in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does the Old Man carefully cultivate relationships with and bring meat and grain on credit?
2. What does Bobby love about the black church meetings?
3. What does the Old Man say that he is doing when he is sitting quietly on the dock?
4. Who comes over to Bobby's grandfather's house in Chapter 12?
5. What does the Old Man make a medicine for the puppy that he gives Bobby?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)