|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In September, what does the Old Man take Bobby fishing for on the weekends?
2. In the white church meetings, what kind of dancing occurs?
3. During what month does an epidemic occur at Bobby's school?
4. What does Bobby have to do while the dogs flush out the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6?
5. What does Bobby like to do with his friends instead of going to church?
(a) Play dice.
(c) Sleep in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of boat does the Old Man take Bobby on first where the fish flock to the boat?
2. What does the Old Man ask Bobby to think about as they sit in silence in Chapter 11?
3. Where do the Old Man and Bobby fish on foot for bluefish?
4. What does Bobby think about as he sits in silence that makes him feel small and lonely?
5. How many animals does Bobby capture with the Indians in Chapter 6?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)