|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does fishing make easier to do according to the Old Man?
2. What epidemic forces the closing of Bobby's school in Chapter 13?
(b) Measles and whooping cough.
(d) Small pox and hay fever.
3. How many people go on the trip that the Old Man plans?
4. Who does Bobby think interferes with chores when he wants time alone?
(a) Miss Lottie.
(b) His wife.
(c) His stepmother.
(d) His sister.
5. What kinds of stories does the Old Man tell Bobby in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby have to do with the fish before they go to bed in Chapter 4?
2. What is the name of the puppy that the Old Man gives Bobby?
3. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Old Man and his friend the morning after they arrive?
4. What does Bobby retrieve on expeditions at his grandparents' house?
5. What kind of a hunt does Bobby go on with the Indians?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)