|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Bobby try to train the animal that the Old Man bought for him instead of a horse?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 12 months.
2. How many dogs does Bobby take with him on his first hunting trip in Chapter 7?
3. What area is left for fishing after the tourists leave in Chapter 17?
(a) Whole beach.
(b) Tide pools.
4. What does the Old Man say that he is doing when he is sitting quietly on the dock?
5. What does the Old Man do after Bobby kills the bird that sings at night?
(a) Locks him up.
(b) Scolds Bobby.
(c) Breaks his gun.
(d) Eats the bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the Old Man consider special and valuable?
2. What does Bobby shoot in Chapter 7?
3. What does the Old Man get in exchange for bringing meat and grain on credit?
4. What do the Old Man and his friend do to Bobby after he shoots the animal?
5. Where do the Old Man and Bobby fish on foot for bluefish?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)