|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of stories does the Old Man tell Bobby in Chapter 16?
2. What damage will the Old Man and Bobby work on repairing in Chapter 11?
3. What does Bobby have to do while the dogs flush out the animal during the hunt in Chapter 6?
4. What time does the Old Man consider special and valuable?
(a) Chess time.
(b) Loafing time.
(c) Eating time.
(d) Man time.
5. What does Bobby think about as he sits in silence that makes him feel small and lonely?
(a) His mother, brother, and family.
(b) His grandparents and hunting.
(c) School, grades, and his friends.
(d) Life, God, Heaven, and Hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the afternoon, what giant animal comes out of the woods that Bobby shoots?
2. What kinds of beds do they sleep on during the trip that are surprisingly comfortable?
3. On Sunday, what do the Old Man and Bobby like to do in Chapter 12?
4. What does the Old Man want the boy to exercise regarding shooting in Chapter 13?
5. How many animals does Bobby capture with the Indians in Chapter 6?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)