|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of stories does the Old Man tell Bobby in Chapter 16?
2. What do the Old Man and the Boy put out to catch live shrimp for bait in Chapter 4?
(b) Bluefish hook.
(c) Magic light.
(d) Cast net.
3. What time does the Old Man consider special and valuable?
(a) Loafing time.
(b) Man time.
(c) Eating time.
(d) Chess time.
4. What does the Old Man get in exchange for bringing meat and grain on credit?
(a) Fishing rights.
(b) Hunting rights.
(c) Food storage.
(d) Dried shrimp.
5. What does Bobby see that makes him feel energized to work in Chapter 11?
(a) His grandfather working.
(b) Lazy Uncle Jimmy dozing.
(c) His sister painting.
(d) His grandmother cooking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did NOT go hunting along with Bobby?
2. Why do farmers tell rich hunters that there is no quail in Chapter 13?
3. Who is happy after the tourists leave in Chapter 18?
4. What does Bobby have to do with the fish before they go to bed in Chapter 4?
5. What do Bobby and the Old Man hunt in October and give to various people?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)