|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Man want to explain the difference between to Bobby?
(a) Rushing and dreaming.
(b) Meditative loafing and laziness.
(c) Laziness and sloth.
(d) Meditative loafing and anxiety.
2. How many people go on the trip that the Old Man plans?
3. What does Bobby like to do with his friends instead of going to church?
(a) Play dice.
(d) Sleep in.
4. Who is Bobby's teacher that he has a crush on?
(a) Lisa Whitehall.
(b) Carrie Mae Knight.
(c) Lynda Johnson.
(d) Erica Stuart.
5. In the afternoon, what giant animal comes out of the woods that Bobby shoots?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of a call do Bobby and his friends do to get animals to come out in Chapter 7?
2. Who cries after the hunt?
3. What does the Old Man want the boy to exercise regarding shooting in Chapter 13?
4. Who comes over to Bobby's grandfather's house in Chapter 12?
5. How many dogs does Bobby take with him on his first hunting trip in Chapter 7?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)