|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Old Man make a medicine for the puppy that he gives Bobby?
(b) Small pox.
(c) Whooping cough.
2. What kind of a trip is the Old Man and his friend planning that Bobby desperately wants to go on?
(a) Fishing and fighting.
(b) Rockclimbing and swimming.
(c) Camping and hunting.
(d) Sailing and swimming.
3. What epidemic forces the closing of Bobby's school in Chapter 13?
(a) Measles and whooping cough.
(c) Small pox and hay fever.
4. Who does Bobby think interferes with chores when he wants time alone?
(a) His stepmother.
(b) Miss Lottie.
(c) His sister.
(d) His wife.
5. Who sometimes accompanies the Old Man and the group hunting as a camping chef?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man say that he is doing when he is sitting quietly on the dock?
2. What does Bobby show the Old Man when the Old Man asks him what he wants to be when he grows up?
3. What does Bobby think about as he sits in silence that makes him feel small and lonely?
4. How much money does the animal that the Old Man buys for Bobby cost?
5. After what day do the locals leave the beach in Chapter 18?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)