|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
(a) No Trespassing.
(b) Blind Child.
(c) Shoot On Sight.
(d) No Hunting.
2. What does the Old Man make a medicine for the puppy that he gives Bobby?
(b) Whooping cough.
(d) Small pox.
3. On Sunday, what do the Old Man and Bobby like to do in Chapter 12?
4. What does the Old Man imitate for the lost animal?
(a) Mother squirrel.
(b) Mother goose.
(c) Mother deer.
(d) Mother duck.
5. Who is Miss Lottie?
(a) Bobbie's stepmother.
(b) Bobbie's schoolteacher.
(c) Bobbie's grandmother.
(d) Bobbie's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal was NOT shot during the hunt in Chapter 9?
2. In the afternoon, what giant animal comes out of the woods that Bobby shoots?
3. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
4. What kind of a call do Bobby and his friends do to get animals to come out in Chapter 7?
5. Who is considered a man after successfully killing a buck?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)