|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is it easy to see the ducks according to the Old Man?
(a) In clear weather.
(b) In forests.
(c) In lakes.
(d) In bad weather.
2. What animal was NOT shot during the hunt in Chapter 9?
3. What does the Old Man imitate for the lost animal?
(a) Mother duck.
(b) Mother deer.
(c) Mother squirrel.
(d) Mother goose.
4. What subject/topic does Bobby fail to apply himself in Chapter 22?
5. What two things does the Old Man find terrible about the kind of hunting he finds crazy?
(a) People and community.
(b) Difficulty and weapons.
(c) Meat and weather.
(d) Clothing and bugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man do after Bobby kills the bird that sings at night?
2. How old is Bobby when he gets an air rifle?
3. During what month does an epidemic occur at Bobby's school?
4. Who is considered a man after successfully killing a buck?
5. What kind of a call do Bobby and his friends do to get animals to come out in Chapter 7?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)