|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the afternoon, what giant animal comes out of the woods that Bobby shoots?
2. What does the Old Man imitate for the lost animal?
(a) Mother deer.
(b) Mother squirrel.
(c) Mother duck.
(d) Mother goose.
3. What shooting did Bobby do by accident that he admits?
4. Why do farmers tell rich hunters that there is no quail in Chapter 13?
(a) To prevent thinning the flock.
(b) To feed their own families.
(c) To hoard supplies.
(d) To overcome drought.
5. What factor prevents hunting some birds according to the Old Man?
(c) Clear weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bobby love to eat as much as possible during Christmas at roasts in Chapter 13?
2. What do Bobby and the Old Man see looking for its mother?
3. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
4. What epidemic forces the closing of Bobby's school in Chapter 13?
5. How many dogs does Bobby take with him on his first hunting trip in Chapter 7?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)