|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the puppy that the Old Man gives Bobby?
2. Who did NOT go hunting along with Bobby?
(a) Miss Lottie.
(b) The Old Man's friends.
(d) The Old Man.
3. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
(a) To teach the Old Man a lesson.
(b) Meat is expensive.
(c) To teach Bobby a lesson.
(d) To get out of the house.
4. What does the Old Man say you have to be crazy to like hunting?
5. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
(a) No Trespassing.
(b) Blind Child.
(c) No Hunting.
(d) Shoot On Sight.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does the Old Man carefully cultivate relationships with and bring meat and grain on credit?
2. What do Bobby and the Old Man hunt in October and give to various people?
3. What does Bobby love about the black church meetings?
4. What kind of a call do Bobby and his friends do to get animals to come out in Chapter 7?
5. How many geese does Bobby get when he shoots with two shotguns in a row?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)