|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of signs are all over the property of the rich man that Bobby notices in Chapter 7?
(a) Blind Child.
(b) Shoot On Sight.
(c) No Trespassing.
(d) No Hunting.
2. Who is Miss Lottie?
(a) Bobbie's stepmother.
(b) Bobbie's grandmother.
(c) Bobbie's schoolteacher.
(d) Bobbie's aunt.
3. How does the Old Man try to help the animal looking for its mother?
(a) Making noises.
(b) Whispering to it.
(c) Singing to it.
(d) Crying to it.
4. What shooting did Bobby do by accident that he admits?
5. Why does Miss Lottie suggest that the men go hunting in Chapter 7?
(a) Meat is expensive.
(b) To teach the Old Man a lesson.
(c) To teach Bobby a lesson.
(d) To get out of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Old Man do after Bobby kills the bird that sings at night?
2. During what month does an epidemic occur at Bobby's school?
3. What does the Old Man want the boy to exercise regarding shooting in Chapter 13?
4. When is it easy to see the ducks according to the Old Man?
5. How many geese does Bobby get when he shoots with two shotguns in a row?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)