|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kinds of ducks can be hard to differentiate according to the Old Man?
(a) Sick and healthy.
(b) Babies and colts.
(c) Males and females.
(d) Young and old.
2. During what month does an epidemic occur at Bobby's school?
3. What does the Old Man get in exchange for bringing meat and grain on credit?
(a) Fishing rights.
(b) Dried shrimp.
(c) Food storage.
(d) Hunting rights.
4. When is it easy to see the ducks according to the Old Man?
(a) In forests.
(b) In lakes.
(c) In bad weather.
(d) In clear weather.
5. What shooting did Bobby do by intention that he admits?
Short Answer Questions
1. What factor prevents hunting some birds according to the Old Man?
2. With whom does the Old Man carefully cultivate relationships with and bring meat and grain on credit?
3. Who did NOT go hunting along with Bobby?
4. What does the Old Man imitate for the lost animal?
5. What does Bobby retrieve on expeditions at his grandparents' house?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)