1. In whose home does Bobby spend the summers and holidays?
(a) Grandparents' house.
(b) Mother's house.
(c) Father's house.
(d) Stepmother's house.
2. Where is the house located that Bobby stays in during the summer?
(a) North Carolina.
(c) South Carolina.
3. How old is Bobby when he gets his first gun?
4. What kind of gun does Bobby receive in Chapter 1?
(a) 45 mm.
5. What does the Old Man say that Bobby has to practice in order to use the gun in Chapter 1?
(a) Gun safety.
(b) Bullet shooting.
(d) Rifle practice.
6. What does the Old Man teach Bobby to check about the gun?
7. What is it important to train a bird dog to be like?
(a) A receiver.
(b) A gentleman.
(c) A fighter.
(d) A servant.
8. Where do the Old Man and Bobby decide to go to try hunting a turtle?
(a) A house.
(b) A beach.
(c) A forest.
(d) A cabin.
This section contains 3,604 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)