|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does the narrator pull out the worm from his foot before it resists?
(a) ½ an inch.
(b) About 2 inches.
(c) About an inch.
(d) ¼ of an inch.
2. How long had the narrator lived in the old house that had been knocked down?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 4 years.
3. Whose clothing does the narrator borrow in Chapter 8?
(a) Cousin Japeth’s.
(b) Cousin Matthew’s.
(c) Uncle Peter’s.
(d) Uncle Bernard’s.
4. In Chapter 7, what is the weather like when the narrator awakens?
(a) Cold and cloudy.
(c) Sunny and warm.
5. From where does Lettie seem to come in Chapter 12 as the narrator waits in the fairy ring?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The laboratory.
(c) Among the rhododendrons.
(d) Under the beech tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the sky when the narrator thinks they’ve crossed the boundaries of the Hempstock farm in Chapter 4?
2. What is the silly pet name that the narrator’s father had for him when he was a baby?
3. What is the narrator’s laboratory in actuality?
4. What is in the center of the fairy circle?
5. What types of flowers does Old Mrs. Hempstock bring into her house in Chapter 3?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)