|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lettie do when Ursula refuses to put the narrator down in Chapter 11?
(a) She sings.
(b) She screams.
(c) She says words in an ancient language.
(d) She whistles.
2. In Chapter 6, where does the narrator’s mother get a job?
(a) Third Avenue Eye Care.
(b) Jensen Optometrists.
(c) Eagle Vision.
(d) Dicksons Opticians.
3. In Chapter 4, what does the narrator see beneath the milk-churn table?
(b) White and yellow daisies.
(c) Golden dandelions.
(d) A bluebell.
4. In Chapter 15, where does Ginnie Hempstock say that Lettie is going?
(b) New Zealand.
5. In Chapter 7, what does Ursula threaten to do if the narrator tries to leave the property?
(a) Feed him bugs.
(b) Lock him in his room.
(c) Whip him.
(d) Starve him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Ursula make for dinner?
2. What did the flea that came through in Cromwell’s day do to people?
3. At the end of Chapter 12, how many times does the narrator sing a song completely through?
4. What does Lettie give the narrator to eat in Chapter 2?
5. What have the cleaners promised Ursula in Chapter 12?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)