|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Lettie been scratched when she returns in Chapter 10?
(a) Her cheek.
(b) Her knee.
(c) Her right arm.
(d) Her left arm.
2. What color is the kitten that sleeps with the narrator in Chapter 9?
(a) Black and silver.
3. How old was the narrator when he lived in the old house that had been knocked down?
4. What have the cleaners promised Ursula in Chapter 12?
(a) She can kill the narrator.
(b) She can torture the narrator.
(c) She can use the narrator to go home.
(d) She can have the narrator as company.
5. What is old Mrs. Hempstock doing when the narrator comes to her house in Chapter 9?
(a) Stirring a pot on the stove.
(b) Scrubbing the floor.
(c) Washing windows.
(d) Rummaging in the pantry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the third person that the narrator sees while he is in the fairy ring?
2. In Chapter 10, how does the narrator carry his pajamas and toothbrush home?
3. What is served for dinner in Chapter 6?
4. How long had Mr. Wollery tended the gardens at the narrator’s house before they lived there?
5. In Chapter 7, what does Ursula threaten to do if the narrator tries to leave the property?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)