|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color bathtub is in the narrator’s house?
2. What types of flowers does Old Mrs. Hempstock bring into her house in Chapter 3?
3. What type of footwear does the narrator wear in Chapter 10?
(a) Brown oxfords.
(b) Shoes with silver buckles.
(c) Black leather boots.
4. What flavor is the tooth powder that the narrator uses in Chapter 10?
(c) Peppery and salty.
(d) Minty and lemony.
5. What is the narrator’s laboratory in actuality?
(a) A back room at the library.
(b) A space under the front porch.
(c) A corner of the basement.
(d) A green-painted shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator singing when he sees Ursula outside the circle in Chapter 12?
2. What kills the fish in Lettie’s ocean in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 2, what color is the washbasin in the narrator’s room?
4. What is served for dinner in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 7, what does Ursula threaten to do if the narrator tries to leave the property?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)