|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color shirt is the narrator’s father wearing in Chapter 7?
2. In Chapter 8, what color raincoat is Lettie wearing?
3. What color bathtub is in the narrator’s house?
4. Whom does the narrator think of when he is loaned a nightgown from the Hempstocks in Chapter 9?
(a) Little Boy Blue.
(b) Wee Willie Winkie.
(c) Georgie Porgie.
(d) Little Jack Horner.
5. How far is the narrator's bedroom window said to be from the ground in Chapter 8?
(a) 20 feet.
(b) 30 feet.
(c) 25 feet.
(d) 35 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what is the third color Lettie wants to find?
2. In Chapter 7, from where does the narrator watch as his father shows Ursula around the gardens?
3. In Chapter 4, what does the narrator see beneath the milk-churn table?
4. What had the narrator once dug out of his knee with a penknife?
5. Where had Callie Anders lived?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)