|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator’s laboratory in actuality?
(a) A space under the front porch.
(b) A green-painted shed.
(c) A corner of the basement.
(d) A back room at the library.
2. In Chapter 2, what color is the washbasin in the narrator’s room?
3. Whom does the narrator think of when he is loaned a nightgown from the Hempstocks in Chapter 9?
(a) Little Jack Horner.
(b) Georgie Porgie.
(c) Wee Willie Winkie.
(d) Little Boy Blue.
4. What is old Mrs. Hempstock doing when the narrator comes to her house in Chapter 9?
(a) Stirring a pot on the stove.
(b) Washing windows.
(c) Scrubbing the floor.
(d) Rummaging in the pantry.
5. What does the narrator drink while taking a bath in Chapter 9?
(d) Warm milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kills the fish in Lettie’s ocean in Chapter 2?
2. How long had the narrator lived in the old house that had been knocked down?
3. In Chapter 2, what room is the narrator’s bedroom over?
4. Where does the narrator meet Lettie in Chapter 3?
5. What had the narrator once dug out of his knee with a penknife?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)