|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does the narrator see beneath the milk-churn table?
(a) A bluebell.
(b) White and yellow daisies.
(d) Golden dandelions.
2. In Chapter 7, what colors is Ursula wearing?
(a) Pink and gray.
(b) Black and gray.
(c) Pink and blue.
(d) Red and white.
3. What color bathtub is in the narrator’s house?
4. In Chapter 4, what is the second color Lettie wants to find?
5. How many pieces of gray cloth settle to the earth after Lettie completes the binding in Chapter 4?
(a) A couple hundred.
(d) A thousand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen Henderson send the narrator on his birthday in Chapter 3?
2. What color is the car the narrator’s father gets in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 6, where does the narrator’s mother get a job?
4. Who is described as the previous housekeeper at the narrator's family's home in Chapter 6?
5. Where does the narrator go the morning after his confrontation with Ursula in Chapter 7?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)