|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the narrator when he lived in the old house that had been knocked down?
2. What kills the fish in Lettie’s ocean in Chapter 2?
(a) A sixpence coin.
(b) A penny.
(c) A half penny.
(d) A marble.
3. In Chapter 3, what does the narrator have caught in his throat?
(a) An apple.
(b) A bone.
(d) A coin.
4. Where does Ellen Henderson live?
(b) A camper van.
(c) A house boat.
5. What color hair does Ursula have?
(d) Mousy brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the car the narrator’s father gets in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 2, how many weeks of vacation from school does the narrator get?
3. What had the narrator once dug out of his knee with a penknife?
4. What type of vehicle does the narrator’s father get in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 7, where does the narrator go to pray that Ursula has tired of her little game?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)