|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Prologue, how long has it been since the narrator’s marriage failed?
(a) A fortnight ago.
(b) A decade ago.
(c) 15 years ago.
(d) 5 years ago.
2. What color is the sky when the narrator thinks they’ve crossed the boundaries of the Hempstock farm in Chapter 4?
3. What had the narrator once dug out of his knee with a penknife?
(b) A splinter.
(c) A toothpick.
(d) A wart.
4. Where does the narrator meet Lettie in Chapter 3?
(a) At the bottom of his driveway.
(b) At the beginning of the lane.
(c) At school.
(d) At her house.
5. In Chapter 2, what room is the narrator’s bedroom over?
(a) The dining room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The living room.
(d) The television room.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does the narrator have caught in his throat?
2. What is the narrator’s laboratory in actuality?
3. What color skirt is Lettie wearing when the narrator first meets her?
4. What is served for dinner in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 3, how much does the narrator win in the Premium Bonds?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)