|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the narrator when he goes to Madame Tussauds wax museum?
2. What animal is seen by the narrator and Lettie as they feel the storm in Chapter 4?
(a) A manta wolf.
(b) A cougar.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A panther.
3. What kills the fish in Lettie’s ocean in Chapter 2?
(a) A penny.
(b) A sixpence coin.
(c) A marble.
(d) A half penny.
4. What color bathtub is in the narrator’s house?
5. In Chapter 2, what color is the washbasin in the narrator’s room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Hempstocks' cow?
2. In Chapter 2, how many beds are described in the narrator’s sister’s room?
3. When the Hempstocks came from the old country and brought the farm, what did Gran call the things that were brought with it?
4. What color is the bridge that Lettie and the narrator cross after the binding in Chapter 4?
5. What does the narrator put on his foot after removing the worm?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)