|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the narrator when he lived in the old house that had been knocked down?
2. What color skirt is Lettie wearing when the narrator first meets her?
3. Where does the narrator feel pain when he catches the writhing mass of cobwebs and rotting cloth in Chapter 4?
(a) His arm.
(b) His foot.
(c) His face.
(d) His leg.
4. How far does the narrator pull out the worm from his foot before it resists?
(a) ½ an inch.
(b) ¼ of an inch.
(c) About 2 inches.
(d) About an inch.
5. What color suit does the narrator wear in the Prologue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Around what time of day does the man commit suicide in the narrator’s father’s car?
2. What color is the worm that the narrator pulls out of his foot?
3. Where does the narrator meet Lettie in Chapter 3?
4. What does the narrator put on his foot after removing the worm?
5. What does Old Mrs. Hempstock say happened to the really old country?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)