|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Prologue, how long ago had the new house been sold?
(a) 20 years ago.
(b) 30 years ago.
(c) 35 years ago.
(d) 25 years ago.
2. In Chapter 3, what does the narrator have caught in his throat?
(a) An apple.
(b) A bone.
(c) A coin.
3. Where had Callie Anders lived?
(a) Caraway Farm.
(b) Comstock Farm.
(c) Dells Farm.
(d) Green Valley Farm.
4. What color dress is Lettie wearing in Chapter 3?
5. What color skirt is Lettie wearing when the narrator first meets her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ellen Henderson send the narrator on his birthday in Chapter 3?
2. What does Lettie cook the narrator for breakfast in Chapter 3?
3. What type of vehicle does the narrator’s father get in Chapter 3?
4. In the bottle of coins the gardener finds in the garden, what is the latest date on the coins?
5. In Chapter 2, what color is the washbasin in the narrator’s room?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)