|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the bottle of coins the gardener finds in the garden, what is the latest date on the coins?
2. What is the name of the Hempstocks' cow?
3. In Chapter 3, how much does the narrator win in the Premium Bonds?
(a) 50 pounds.
(b) 25 pounds.
(c) 500 pounds.
(d) 1,000 pounds.
4. What does Lettie give the narrator to eat in Chapter 2?
(a) Porridge and jam.
(b) Oatmeal and cream.
5. In Chapter 2, what room is the narrator’s bedroom over?
(a) The living room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The television room.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what does the narrator have caught in his throat?
2. Around what time of day does the man commit suicide in the narrator’s father’s car?
3. What is Lettie’s ocean implied to actually be?
4. What color suit does the narrator wear in the Prologue?
5. What type of vehicle does the narrator’s father get in Chapter 3?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)