|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is tangy in the dessert that the narrator eats in Chapter 13?
2. How old was the narrator when he lived in the old house that had been knocked down?
3. How did the narrator get the pink scar that is on the heel of his foot?
(a) He stepped on broken glass.
(b) He stepped on a nail.
(c) He stepped on barbed wire.
(d) He stepped on a sharp branch.
4. Who is the third person that the narrator sees while he is in the fairy ring?
(a) His sister.
(b) His father.
(c) Granny Hempstock.
(d) His mother.
5. What does the narrator read at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Anne of Green Gables.
(b) Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm.
(c) Sandie Sees It Through.
(d) The Boxcar Children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color shirt is the narrator’s father wearing in Chapter 7?
2. At the beginning of his ordeal in the fairy ring, what does the narrator do to distract himself from seeing someone talking to him outside the circle?
3. Where is the opal miner said to be from?
4. How does the narrator get hurt when Ursula crumples to the ground?
5. How is the weather described in Chapter 8?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)