|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator is in the ocean, what can he see above and below him?
(b) Strange light.
2. In Chapter 8, what color does the meadow explode into?
3. Where does Ellen Henderson live?
(b) A house boat.
(c) A camper van.
4. In Chapter 10, what is the first item that Lettie sets down in the narrator’s yard?
(a) A toy giraffe.
(b) A stuffed animal.
(c) A doll.
(d) A marble.
5. What did the flea that came through in Cromwell’s day do to people?
(a) It made them frightened.
(b) It made them lonely.
(c) It made them embarrassed.
(d) It made them murderous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is seen by the narrator and Lettie as they feel the storm in Chapter 4?
2. In Chapter 7, what does Ursula threaten to do if the narrator tries to leave the property?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Lettie say that makes the narrator forget his hunger and fear?
4. What color cat comes into the Hempstock kitchen in Chapter 13?
5. What does the narrator have for dessert in Chapter 13?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)