|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the opal miner said to be from?
(a) South Africa.
(b) United States.
(c) New Zealand.
2. In Chapter 7, from where does the narrator watch as his father shows Ursula around the gardens?
(a) From under the back porch.
(b) From the beech tree.
(c) From his laboratory.
(d) From the hedgerow.
3. Whose clothing does the narrator borrow in Chapter 8?
(a) Uncle Bernard’s.
(b) Cousin Matthew’s.
(c) Cousin Japeth’s.
(d) Uncle Peter’s.
4. What does the narrator put on his foot after removing the worm?
(a) An elastic bandage.
(b) Sticking plaster.
(c) Anti-bacterial cream.
(d) A Bandaid.
5. What color shirt is the narrator’s father wearing in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is the narrator's bedroom window said to be from the ground in Chapter 8?
2. What types of trees line the side of the meadow at the Hempstock farm?
3. Around what time of day does the man commit suicide in the narrator’s father’s car?
4. What does the narrator drink while taking a bath in Chapter 9?
5. In Chapter 9, what is Lettie’s mother doing when the narrator arrives at the house?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)