|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what colors is Ursula wearing?
(a) Red and white.
(b) Black and gray.
(c) Pink and blue.
(d) Pink and gray.
2. How fragile does the narrator realize that the reality of his world is in Chapter 13?
(a) As fragile as leaves on a tree.
(b) As fragile as drops of rain on a sidewalk.
(c) As fragile as makeup on a woman’s face.
(d) As fragile as icing on a birthday cake.
3. In Chapter 7, what does Ursula make for dinner?
(b) Chicken nuggets.
4. How long had the narrator lived in the old house that had been knocked down?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. What color is the kitten that sleeps with the narrator in Chapter 9?
(d) Black and silver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Hempstocks' cow?
2. What color is the roof of the narrator’s house?
3. In Chapter 5, how long does the narrator let the water run to get it steaming?
4. In Chapter 7, what is the weather like when the narrator awakens?
5. In Chapter 6, where does the narrator’s mother get a job?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)