|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the narrator once dug out of his knee with a penknife?
(a) A splinter.
(c) A wart.
(d) A toothpick.
2. Where had Callie Anders lived?
(a) Comstock Farm.
(b) Caraway Farm.
(c) Dells Farm.
(d) Green Valley Farm.
3. What does Lettie cook the narrator for breakfast in Chapter 3?
(a) Toast and jam.
(c) Eggs and bacon.
4. What color suit does the narrator wear in the Prologue?
5. In the Prologue, how long ago had the new house been sold?
(a) 30 years ago.
(b) 35 years ago.
(c) 25 years ago.
(d) 20 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Lettie looking for in Chapter 4?
2. Where does the narrator meet Lettie in Chapter 3?
3. What color is the sky when the narrator thinks they’ve crossed the boundaries of the Hempstock farm in Chapter 4?
4. What is the name of the Hempstocks' cow?
5. What does the narrator read before he goes to sleep in Chapter 5?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)