|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how many beds are described in the narrator’s sister’s room?
2. What does the narrator have for dessert at the Hempstocks' in Chapter 9?
(a) Peach cobbler.
(b) Apple raisin custard pie.
(c) Lemon meringue pie.
(d) Banana cream pie.
3. How old is the narrator when he goes to Madame Tussauds wax museum?
4. Around what time of day does the man commit suicide in the narrator’s father’s car?
(a) 2 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
5. What is the name of the Hempstock’s cow that seems to be going lame in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what flowers can the narrator see as he watches his father and Ursula walk around the gardens?
2. How far does the narrator pull out the worm from his foot before it resists?
3. In Chapter 4, what does the narrator see beneath the milk-churn table?
4. What do the Hempstocks serve the narrator for dinner in Chapter 9?
5. In Chapter 4, what is the third color Lettie wants to find?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)