|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what room is the narrator’s bedroom over?
(a) The living room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The television room.
2. What do the Hempstocks serve the narrator for dinner in Chapter 9?
(a) Chicken, bread, and greens.
(b) Chicken pot pie with vegetables.
(c) Beef, potatoes, greens, and carrots.
(d) Beef pot pie with vegetables.
3. In Chapter 7, what does Ursula make for dinner?
(a) Chicken nuggets.
4. What color bathtub is in the narrator’s house?
5. What is the name of the Hempstock’s cow that seems to be going lame in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. How high does the narrator count until he tries to pull the worm out of his foot?
2. In Chapter 4, what does the narrator see beneath the milk-churn table?
3. How does the narrator get rid of the worm he has pulled from his foot?
4. In Chapter 7, what flowers can the narrator see as he watches his father and Ursula walk around the gardens?
5. In Chapter 2, how many weeks of vacation from school does the narrator get?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)