|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how long does the narrator let the water run to get it steaming?
(a) 4-5 minutes.
(b) 2 minutes.
(c) 6 minutes.
(d) 3-4 minutes.
2. What color skirt is Lettie wearing when the narrator first meets her?
3. In Chapter 7, what does Ursula make for dinner?
(c) Chicken nuggets.
4. What is the name of the Hempstocks' cow?
5. In Chapter 4, what is the third color Lettie wants to find?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does the narrator pull out the worm from his foot before it resists?
2. To what tune does Lettie begin to bind the creature that she and the narrator encounter in Chapter 4?
3. In Chapter 7, from where does the narrator watch as his father shows Ursula around the gardens?
4. In Chapter 7, where does the narrator go to pray that Ursula has tired of her little game?
5. How many strokes does the narrator’s sister brush her hair every night?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)