|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what room is the narrator’s bedroom over?
(a) The television room.
(b) The living room.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The kitchen.
2. What is the setting of the story that the narrator reads after his father and Ursula come in from the gardens in Chapter 7?
(c) Canary Islands.
(d) Channel Islands.
3. What does the narrator drink while taking a bath in Chapter 9?
(a) Warm milk.
4. In Chapter 7, what does Ursula make for dinner?
(b) Chicken nuggets.
5. What color is the worm that the narrator pulls out of his foot?
(c) White and black.
(d) Pink and gray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Hempstock’s cow that seems to be going lame in Chapter 9?
2. What color bathtub is in the narrator’s house?
3. In Chapter 7, what is the weather like when the narrator awakens?
4. What color is the sky when the narrator thinks they’ve crossed the boundaries of the Hempstock farm in Chapter 4?
5. Where is the opal miner said to be from?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)