|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the silly pet name that the narrator’s father had for him when he was a baby?
(a) Georgie Porgie.
(b) Handsome George.
(d) Darlin’ boy.
2. What does the shadow in the night say when the narrator refuses to believe it is Lettie?
(a) You are an idiot.
(b) You are hungry.
(c) You are stupid.
(d) You are scared.
3. What is in the center of the fairy circle?
(a) A dead tree.
(b) A straggly bush.
(c) A rose bush.
4. In Chapter 4, what is the second color Lettie wants to find?
5. What animal is seen by the narrator and Lettie as they feel the storm in Chapter 4?
(a) A cougar.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A manta wolf.
(d) A panther.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Lettie seem to come in Chapter 12 as the narrator waits in the fairy ring?
2. At the beginning of his ordeal in the fairy ring, what does the narrator do to distract himself from seeing someone talking to him outside the circle?
3. What color is Lettie looking for in Chapter 4?
4. How is the weather described in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 8, what does the narrator touch just as Ursula is about to descend upon him?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)