|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 12, how many times does the narrator sing a song completely through?
2. What have the cleaners promised Ursula in Chapter 12?
(a) She can kill the narrator.
(b) She can have the narrator as company.
(c) She can torture the narrator.
(d) She can use the narrator to go home.
3. What is in the center of the fairy circle?
(a) A rose bush.
(b) A dead tree.
(c) A straggly bush.
4. What color is the bridge that Lettie and the narrator cross after the binding in Chapter 4?
(a) Red and yellow.
(d) Blue and brown.
5. In Chapter 4, what is the second color Lettie wants to find?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cat that turns up at Hempstock Farm in pagan days?
2. In Chapter 8, what does the narrator use to dry himself off?
3. What is the silly pet name that the narrator’s father had for him when he was a baby?
4. Who is the first person that the narrator sees when he is standing in the circle in Chapter 12?
5. As night falls, what can the narrator see flying above him in Chapter 12?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)