Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 5 and 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the Triton?
2. What Passage does his ship run down?
3. What does Maturin play up?
4. Where is the unnamed island?
5. What do the attackers do as they retreat?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How do the English lose hope even though they repulsed the Dyak attack?
2. Why is Aubrey and his crew marooned?
3. Describe Captain Jack Aubrey's physical attributes.
This section contains 1,093 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)