1. Approximately how many men are marooned on an unnamed island?
2. Where is the unnamed island?
The South China Sea.
3. What is the name of their ship that wrecked?
4. Upon what did the ship wreck?
A submerged reef.
5. Why are the sailors able to salvage much of the ship's contents?
It took a long time to sink.
6. Who organizes the shipwrecked men's camp?
7. What does the Captain of Marines have his men construct?
Defensive breastworks around the camp.
This section contains 4,656 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)