|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does the junk take the British sailors?
(b) Hong Kong.
2. Who is Fox's clerk?
3. What is Aubrey planning as he leaves port?
(a) The pursuit and attack of Cornélie.
(b) How to get Miller and Oakes up to speed.
(c) How to explain an indiscretion to his wife.
(d) How to make an unscheduled stop for Maturin to gather some samples.
4. About what does Maturin discuss with Aubrey?
(a) When the HMS Justice will start missing them.
(b) If the French privateer is likely to return.
(c) Whether his message is actually delivered by Kesegaran.
(d) Whether the men should split into several camps for security.
5. Approximately how many men are marooned on an unnamed island?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does much of Chapter 3 offer?
2. To where does Kesegaran agree to carry a message?
3. Where is the unnamed island?
4. Where departs for Batavia in one of the ship's boats?
5. Where is Aubrey when Maturin awakes from his illness?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)