|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the unnamed island?
(a) In the Atlantic Ocean.
(b) Near Cape Horn.
(c) In the Indian Ocean.
(d) The South China Sea.
2. Who organizes the shipwrecked men's camp?
3. What is critical after the attack?
(a) A way to summon help.
(b) Food supplies are critically low.
(c) A way to retrieve the tools.
(d) A way to find more wood for cooking fires.
4. To whom does Maturin give bribes?
(a) The chief at Pulo Prabang.
(b) A friend.
(c) A French captain.
(d) The chief of the Dyaks.
5. Who is inspecting the articles in the camp?
(c) Padeen Colman.
(d) John Paulton.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the Chinese junk have to pay tribute?
2. What does Maturin do to supplement the food supply?
3. Who receives the commission for the HMS Nutmeg of Consolation?
4. What does Aubrey admire about the Captain of the Marines?
5. To whom does Maturin deliver the treaty?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)