|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Reunion" what does Noah realize has happened during dinner with Allie?
(a) He has fallen in love with her again.
(b) Noah has forgotten about his troubles.
(c) Allie has admitted her feelings for Noah.
(d) Noah and Allie connect on a deeper level.
2. Why does Noah think Fin joined the military?
(a) Fin was very patriotic.
(b) Fin was a natural-born soldier.
(c) Because Noah did himself.
(d) Fin was pressured by his father.
3. What does Morris Goldman promise to do should he sell his business?
(a) Take Noah on a trip.
(b) Give Noah the option to buy the business.
(c) Buy Noah a car.
(d) Share the profit with Noah.
4. How does Noah describe his life?
(a) As a circle.
(b) As a never-ending marathon.
(c) As a series of surprises.
(d) As a blue-chip stock.
5. What instrument does Gus play?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Noah chose to refer to his shyness?
2. What does Noah do after Annie leaves after dinner to go back to her hotel in "Reunion"?
3. What is Allie's dream for her life when she first met Noah?
4. How old is Noah at the present time in the novel?
5. What do Allie's friends think of Lon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do we learn about Lon's family in "Reunion"?
2. Describe the painting Allie had given Noah before they were separated.
3. Describe Noah's one and only attempt to find Allie.
4. What property did Noah acquire in order to protect it?
5. Why didn't Allie take up painting professionally?
6. What does Allie remember most about Noah?
7. What did Allie's parents think of Noah?
8. What does Noah buy with his inheritance from Morris Goldman?
9. What does Allie look for on Noah's dock in "Reunion"?
10. What does Noah say of the people who live at the nursing home?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)