|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lon?
(a) Allie's best friend.
(b) Allie's first love.
(c) Allie's fiance.
(d) Allie's schoolmate.
2. What does Noah prepare for dinner with Allie in "Reunion"?
3. What made Noah a target for teasing as a child?
(b) A stutter.
(c) A limp.
(d) Buck teeth.
4. Where does Allie volunteer during the war?
(a) An office.
(b) A radio station.
(c) A factory.
(d) A hospital.
5. What expression does Noah use to describe Allie to others?
(a) A living poem.
(b) A rainbow.
(c) A puzzle.
(d) A shooting star.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allie look for on the dock in "Reunion"?
2. What happened to the letters Noah sent Allie?
3. What does Allie do when she sees Noah for the first time in fourteen years?
4. Who does Noah have a relationship with in New Jersey?
5. Where does Noah find a job in New Jersey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Allie remember most about Noah?
2. What do we learn about Lon's family in "Reunion"?
3. As a child, how did Noah overcome his stutter?
4. How does Allie find out Noah was back in New Bern?
5. In what way is New Bern "haunted" for Noah?
6. Who is Noah best friend in New Bern in 1946?
7. In what ways does Allie acknowledge her relationship with Lon is less than perfect?
8. What changes does Allie see in Noah when they reunite after fourteen years?
9. How did Noah come to adopt Clem?
10. What does Allie look for on Noah's dock in "Reunion"?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)