|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the letters Noah sent Allie?
(a) Allie's mother took them.
(b) Allie threw them away.
(c) Allie's father burned them.
(d) Noah sent them to the wrong address.
2. What does Allie think comes first in Lon's life?
3. What does Allie do when she sees Noah for the first time in fourteen years?
(a) Allie cries.
(b) Allie runs away.
(c) Allie laughs.
(d) Allie hugs Noah.
4. How does Noah chose to refer to his shyness?
(a) An unavoidable social handicap.
(b) As quiet confidence.
(c) He is a man who chooses his words wisely.
(d) As silent brilliance.
5. What does Noah believe in?
(c) Wishing upon a star.
6. How does Noah describe his life?
(a) As a circle.
(b) As a series of surprises.
(c) As a never-ending marathon.
(d) As a blue-chip stock.
7. Where does Noah find a job in New Jersey?
(a) In an office.
(b) At a scrap yard.
(c) At a mill.
(d) At a fire station.
8. Who is Lon?
(a) Allie's first love.
(b) Allie's schoolmate.
(c) Allie's best friend.
(d) Allie's fiance.
9. What instrument does Noah play with Gus?
10. How much money is Noah left in Morris Goldman's will?
(a) Ten thousand dollars.
(b) Just over forty thousand dollars.
(c) Almost seventy thousand dollars.
(d) One hundred and thirty thousand dollars.
11. How did the Hammonds make their fortune?
12. How is Clem disabled?
(a) She is missing a leg.
(b) She is blind.
(c) She is deaf.
(d) She is missing most of her teeth.
13. Who is Gus?
(a) Noah's brother.
(b) Noah's best friend.
(c) Noah's father.
(d) Noah's uncle.
14. In the 1940s, what is Noah's dog's name?
15. How does Allie suddenly feel after showing up at Noah's house after fourteen years?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "There's nothing normal about any of this" in "Reunion"?
2. What piece of furniture is on Noah's dock?
3. What did Noah offer Allie on their first real date when they were younger?
4. Where does Allie live in 1946?
5. What does Noah prepare for dinner with Allie in "Reunion"?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)