|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter for Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she arrives at the inn to meet Lon, what is obvious from Allie's appearance?
(a) That she has been kissing someone.
(b) That she slept in her clothes.
(c) That she has been crying.
(d) That she has been out in the rain.
2. Where does Allie see Lon's car parked at the inn?
(a) Under an oak tree.
(b) In the first spot at the inn.
(c) Right outside the inn entrance.
(d) In front of a church.
3. What do Allie's friends think of Lon?
(a) That he is a chauvanist pig.
(b) That he is perfect.
(c) That he is handsome but dim.
(d) That he is too good for Allie.
4. What does Noah call "just an illusion" in "Winter for Two"?
5. What downtown New Bern building does Allie note looks more run-down than it did when she was younger?
(a) The general store.
(b) The Masonic theater.
(c) The New Bern Library.
(d) The townhall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lon's occupation?
2. What does Noah say the young, brash, and impatient, must always do in "Winter for Two"?
3. During the summer they met, what did Allie tell Noah that stopped him from talking to her for a while?
4. What does Noah remind himself about the chair he sits down in beside Allie in "Winter for Two"?
5. How long have Allie and Lon dated for?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)