|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter for Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Noah as he sits in his room watching the creek flow?
(a) He has a stroke.
(b) He has a hears voices.
(c) He falls alseep.
(d) He has a heart attack.
2. What do most of the paintings Allie looks at at the New Bern gallery feature?
(c) The moon.
3. What is Lon's occupation?
(a) A salesman.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A doctor.
4. What does Allie see two women pushing just outside Hoffman-Lane on her way to meet Lon?
(a) Shopping carts.
(b) Their children on swings.
(c) Carts of flowers.
(d) Baby carriages.
5. How does Noah describe his relationship with Allie now that she's suffering her disease?
(a) Like walking a tight-rope.
(b) Like a cat and mouse.
(c) Like strangers.
(d) Like day and night.
Short Answer Questions
1. When she arrives at the inn to meet Lon, what is obvious from Allie's appearance?
2. What does Allie give Noah before she goes to meet Lon at the New Bern Inn?
3. In "An Unexpected Visitor," what does Noah say he can't live his life happily knowing?
4. What instrument does Noah play with Gus?
5. Why does Noah want to cancel the surprise trip he has planned for Allie?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)