|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter for Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease is Allie suffering in "Winter for Two"?
(c) Huntington's Disease
(d) Parkinson's Dementia.
2. What has Allie slept in at the beginning of "Kayaks and Forgotten Dreams"?
(a) A housecoat.
(b) Flannel pajamas.
(c) Her clothes from the day before.
(d) Noah's old shirt.
3. When she arrives at the inn to meet Lon, what is obvious from Allie's appearance?
(a) That she slept in her clothes.
(b) That she has been out in the rain.
(c) That she has been crying.
(d) That she has been kissing someone.
4. In "Winter for Two," what does Noah say is the important question in life yet is the one he can't answer for his wife?
(a) The whys.
(b) The wheres.
(c) The whens.
(d) The whos.
5. Where does Allie park her car at Noah's house in "Kayaks and Forgotten Dreams"?
(a) Behind the shed.
(b) Near the road.
(c) As close to the door as possible.
(d) Under the oak tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allie wear to her noon meeting with Noah in "Kayaks and Forgotten Dreams"?
2. What did Allie's mother travel to New Bern for?
3. What expression does Noah use to describe Allie to others?
4. How did Noah's mother die?
5. At the nursing home, what does Noah describe as colored like a rainbow?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)