|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Courtrooms; An Unexpected Visitor; Crossroads; A Letter from Yesterday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shops does Allie tell Lon she will visit in New Bern?
(a) Antique shops.
(b) Souvenir shops.
(c) Candy shops.
(d) Shoe shops.
2. In "Swans and Storms," after the rainstorm, how do Allie and Noah pass the rest of the day?
(a) Listening to the radio.
(c) Making love.
(d) Eating and laughing.
3. What does Noah prepare for dinner with Allie in "Reunion"?
4. How old is Noah at the present time in the novel?
(a) Eighty-five years old.
(b) Seventy years old.
(c) Eighty years old.
(d) Seventy-five years old.
5. What does Allie's mother tell Allie she should think about in "An Unexpected Visitor"?
(a) Why she agreed to marry Lon in the first place.
(b) How embarassed her father will be.
(c) What she really wants.
(d) How hurt Lon will be.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found to have been blown over in the storm in "An Unexpected Visitor"?
2. Why does Allie think it would be a bad idea to leave Lon for Noah?
3. When Noah stops to stare at Allie in "An Unexpected Visitor," what is the only thing she can think to do?
4. Where does Allie live in 1946?
5. For Noah, what is usually a prediction of rain?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)