|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kayaks and Forgotten Dreams, Moving Water, Swans and Storms.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Allie especially remember about her reunion with Noah at his house?
(a) The way he talked about her painting.
(b) The food Noah prepared.
(c) The awkwardness between them.
(d) The glint in Noah's eye.
2. What lesson did Allie learn from her mother about status?
(a) Status means everything.
(b) Status is as status does.
(c) Status is more important than feelings.
(d) Status comes second to love.
3. What instrument does Noah play with Gus?
4. During the summer they met, what did Allie tell Noah that stopped him from talking to her for a while?
(a) That she wasn't sure if she liked him.
(b) That she had a boyfriend.
(c) That she is very rich.
(d) That she would be leaving New Bern soon.
5. What downtown New Bern building does Allie note looks more run-down than it did when she was younger?
(a) The townhall.
(b) The New Bern Library.
(c) The Masonic theater.
(d) The general store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduced Allie and Noah?
2. Where do Allie and Noah sit after coming in from the rain in "Swans and Storms"?
3. What is Allie's dream for her life when she first met Noah?
4. How is Clem disabled?
5. How does Noah describe his life?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)