|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reunion, Phone Calls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Allie and Lon dated for?
(a) One year.
(b) Four years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two years.
2. What kind of man does Noah say he is?
(a) A common man.
(b) An extraordinary man.
(c) A frank man.
(d) A silly man.
3. In the 1940s, how does Allie find out that Noah is back in New Bern?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) Noah calls Allie.
(c) Allie's mother tells her.
(d) Allie runs into Noah in Raleigh.
4. Where does Noah find a job in New Jersey?
(a) At a fire station.
(b) At a mill.
(c) At a scrap yard.
(d) In an office.
5. What does Noah see in the colors and lines of Allie's painting in "Reunion"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity always makes Noah reflect on his life?
2. What instrument does Noah play with Gus?
3. What is Lon's occupation?
4. What does Lon resolve to do after he and Allie are married?
5. Who is Gus?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)