|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reunion, Phone Calls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gus?
(a) Noah's brother.
(b) Noah's father.
(c) Noah's uncle.
(d) Noah's best friend.
2. Where does Noah live in 1946?
(c) New Bern.
3. How many letters does Noah say he sent Allie?
(a) Over a hundred.
(c) A thousand.
(d) Too many to count.
4. Where does Noah live at the present time of the novel?
(a) In a nursing home.
(b) With his son's family.
(c) In a trailer.
(d) In the same house he has lived for sixty years.
5. What does Allie think poetry is written for?
(a) To immortalize the love of the poet.
(b) To inspire without reason.
(c) To soothe the reader's pain.
(d) To convey beauty with words.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Hammonds make their fortune?
2. What does Allie think comes first in Lon's life?
3. What does Noah prepare for dinner with Allie in "Reunion"?
4. What happened to the letters Noah sent Allie?
5. How old is Noah at the present time in the novel?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)