|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reunion, Phone Calls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What expression does Noah use to describe Allie to others?
(a) A rainbow.
(b) A living poem.
(c) A shooting star.
(d) A puzzle.
2. What activity always makes Noah reflect on his life?
3. Where does Allie volunteer during the war?
(a) A factory.
(b) A hospital.
(c) An office.
(d) A radio station.
4. What is Noah wearing at the beginning of the novel?
(a) A sweater made by his daughter.
(b) An orange tie with a wine stain.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) A bathrobe and flannel pajamas.
5. In what way does Allie think Lon is like her father?
(a) Neither man is artistic.
(b) Both men care about social status.
(c) Both men are very rich.
(d) Neither man likes to share his thoughts or feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noah prepare for he and Allie to drink in "Reunion"?
2. Who is Lon?
3. In "Reunion," what does Noah take for Allie when they go to sit on the porch after eating?
4. What do Allie's friends think of Lon?
5. How many letters does Noah say he sent Allie?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)