|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reunion, Phone Calls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Noah read on his porch in the 1940s?
(a) Leaves of Grass.
(b) Pride and Prejudice.
(c) The Odyssey.
2. In "Reunion" what does Noah realize has happened during dinner with Allie?
(a) Allie has admitted her feelings for Noah.
(b) Noah has forgotten about his troubles.
(c) He has fallen in love with her again.
(d) Noah and Allie connect on a deeper level.
3. Who says, "There's nothing normal about any of this" in "Reunion"?
(c) Allie's mother.
4. What does Allie do when she sees Noah for the first time in fourteen years?
(a) Allie laughs.
(b) Allie runs away.
(c) Allie cries.
(d) Allie hugs Noah.
5. How does Allie suddenly feel after showing up at Noah's house after fourteen years?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Allie look for on the dock in "Reunion"?
2. What is Allie's dream for her life when she first met Noah?
3. How did Allie avoid the pain of leaving Noah after their summer together?
4. In what year did Noah meet Allie?
5. Where does Allie live in 1946?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)