|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Miracles, Ghosts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is Noah left in Morris Goldman's will?
(a) One hundred and thirty thousand dollars.
(b) Almost seventy thousand dollars.
(c) Ten thousand dollars.
(d) Just over forty thousand dollars.
2. What activity always makes Noah reflect on his life?
3. What does Noah purchase with his inheritance from Morris Goldman?
(a) A boat.
(b) A new car.
(c) A historic house.
(d) A cottage on the lake.
4. What does Morris Goldman promise to do should he sell his business?
(a) Buy Noah a car.
(b) Share the profit with Noah.
(c) Give Noah the option to buy the business.
(d) Take Noah on a trip.
5. What instrument does Noah play with Gus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shops does Allie tell Lon she will visit in New Bern?
2. Where does Noah live at the present time of the novel?
3. In what year did Noah meet Allie?
4. What instrument does Gus play?
5. What is Allie's dream for her life when she first met Noah?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)