|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter for Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Clem disabled?
(a) She is missing most of her teeth.
(b) She is deaf.
(c) She is blind.
(d) She is missing a leg.
2. What does Allie know about her future with Lon?
(a) That they will grow to love each other more.
(b) That he will never hurt her.
(c) That they will have a big family.
(d) That there would be no surprises.
3. What is the date on the letter from Noah that Allie reads in "A Letter from Yesterday"?
(a) June 1941.
(b) January 1938.
(c) October 1932.
(d) March 1935.
4. Who is Gus?
(a) Noah's father.
(b) Noah's uncle.
(c) Noah's best friend.
(d) Noah's brother.
5. What was Fin's occupation?
(a) Real estate agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You are the answer to every prayer I've offered"?
2. What did Allie's mother tell Lon about her relationship with Noah?
3. What does Allie think she hears her mother whisper as she leaves Noah's house?
4. What does Allie wear to her noon meeting with Noah in "Kayaks and Forgotten Dreams"?
5. What does Allie do when she sees Noah for the first time in fourteen years?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)