|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter for Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity always makes Noah reflect on his life?
2. In present time, who arrives at the nursing home every morning one hour after breakfast?
(a) Visitors for the residents.
(b) Volunteer helpers.
(c) Housekeeping staff.
(d) Allie's doctor.
3. What does Allie's mother give her daughter at Noah's house?
(a) Her engagement ring.
(b) A sketch book.
(c) Her wedding dress.
(d) Noah's letters.
4. What shops does Allie tell Lon she will visit in New Bern?
(a) Antique shops.
(b) Souvenir shops.
(c) Candy shops.
(d) Shoe shops.
5. What does Noah say the young, brash, and impatient, must always do in "Winter for Two"?
(a) Commit to more than they can handle.
(b) Talk first, think second.
(c) Move quickly.
(d) Break a silence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because of her disease, what creatures does Allie see watching her in her mind?
2. What season do Allie and Noah spend together?
3. What is Noah wearing at the beginning of the novel?
4. Who introduced Allie and Noah?
5. When Noah stops to stare at Allie in "An Unexpected Visitor," what is the only thing she can think to do?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)