|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Winter for Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Fin's occupation?
(b) Real estate agent.
2. What happens to Noah as he sits in his room watching the creek flow?
(a) He has a stroke.
(b) He falls alseep.
(c) He has a heart attack.
(d) He has a hears voices.
3. How many times does Allie read the letter from Noah before getting out of her car?
(a) Two times.
(b) Allie can't bring herself to read the letter.
(c) Three times.
4. When they were younger, after their summer together, why didn't Allie send her letters to Noah?
(a) She believed he no longer cared for her.
(b) She thought it would be harder to forget him if he wrote back.
(c) She was unsure of his address.
(d) She was afraid.
5. What shops does Allie tell Lon she will visit in New Bern?
(a) Antique shops.
(b) Shoe shops.
(c) Candy shops.
(d) Souvenir shops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Noah purchase with his inheritance from Morris Goldman?
2. What lesson did Allie learn from her mother about status?
3. Because of her disease, what creatures does Allie see watching her in her mind?
4. How old is Noah at the present time in the novel?
5. What do Allie's friends think of Lon?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)