|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Reunion, Phone Calls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What piece of furniture is on Noah's dock?
(a) A stool.
(b) A small table.
(c) A rocking chair.
(d) A bench.
2. What does Allie look for on the dock in "Reunion"?
(b) Her sweater.
(c) A carving.
(d) Her keys.
3. How does Noah chose to refer to his shyness?
(a) An unavoidable social handicap.
(b) As silent brilliance.
(c) He is a man who chooses his words wisely.
(d) As quiet confidence.
4. What does Noah see in the colors and lines of Allie's painting in "Reunion"?
5. Who introduced Allie and Noah?
(a) No one, they met by chance.
(b) Allie's tutor.
(d) Noah's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Noah a target for teasing as a child?
2. What does Noah believe in?
3. Who has called the hotel several times looking for Allie?
4. What kind of man does Noah say he is?
5. How is Clem disabled?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)