1. How old is Noah at the present time in the novel?
(a) Eighty years old.
(b) Seventy-five years old.
(c) Eighty-five years old.
(d) Seventy years old.
2. What is Noah wearing at the beginning of the novel?
(a) An orange tie with a wine stain.
(b) A tuxedo.
(c) A sweater made by his daughter.
(d) A bathrobe and flannel pajamas.
3. How does Noah describe his life?
(a) As a series of surprises.
(b) As a circle.
(c) As a never-ending marathon.
(d) As a blue-chip stock.
4. What kind of man does Noah say he is?
(a) An extraordinary man.
(b) A frank man.
(c) A common man.
(d) A silly man.
5. Where does Noah live at the present time of the novel?
(a) In a nursing home.
(b) In the same house he has lived for sixty years.
(c) In a trailer.
(d) With his son's family.
6. What does Noah believe in?
(c) Wishing upon a star.
This section contains 4,432 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)