• In present time, Noah Calhoun is Eighty-years old and living in a nursing home.
• Noah recalls falling in love with Allie in the summer of 1932.
• Allie returned to her hometown at the end of the summer of '32.
• Noah got no replies to the letters he sent Allie.
• Noah leaves New Bern and finds work at a scrap yard in New Jersey.
• Noah joins the army and goes overseas during WWII.
• Noah inherited around seventy-thousand dollars.
• In 1946, Noah works on restoring a historic home.
• In 1946, Allie is engaged to a lawyer named Lon.
• Allie sees news of Noah in the newspaper and travels to visit him.
Reunion, Phone Calls
• In "Reunion," Allie drives to Noah's house and they reunite for the first time in fourteen years.
• Allie tells Noah she is engaged.
• Noah and Allie catch up as they prepare and eat dinner together.
• Allie and...
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)