|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Freyja is enraptured by a ______ of fluid gold and wants to have it at any cost.
(d) Arm band.
2. Loki presents Odin with _______ the fastest horse in the world.
3. When it is stolen, Mjollnir is hidden ______ by the giant.
(a) In a treasure chest.
(b) Deep in the earth.
(c) At the bottom of the ocean.
(d) In a cave.
4. Which of the following is not a child of Loki and Angrboda within the book?
5. The family of Karl and Snor and their twelve sons and ten daughters for the race of _________.
6. The area in which the North and South regions meet is known as ___________, within the book.
7. Loki changes into a ______ in order to steal the necklace from Freyja.
8. In the creation story, the fiery region to the South is known as _______, according to the book.
9. The Giant that is revealed when the ice melts is called ________, as told in the book.
10. Freyr will have to wait ______ nights for his love to come to him.
11. _______ the wolf breaks the links of the first two chains used to bind him.
12. The recipients of the gifts include all of the following gods except______.
13. Odin transforms himself into a ______ to carry the drink back to Asgard.
14. Odin asks the giant what he whispered to _______ before he was burned.
15. _______ was burned by the Aesir three times and emerged unharmed.
Short Answer Questions
1. The imposter Freyja eats a whole ox, a catch of fish and ______ horns of mead.
2. _______ days later, Loki tricks Idun into Midgard.
3. Odin hangs on the world tree for _______ days to gain wisdom, according to the book.
4. Heimdall comes to Midgard disguised as _________, , according to the book's content..
5. _______ the father of Freyr sends Skirnir to discover wheat is the matter with him.
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)