|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, The Treasures of the Gods; Chapter 11, Skirnir's Journey; Chapter 12, The Lay of Grimnir.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The family of Karl and Snor and their twelve sons and ten daughters for the race of _________.
2. Loki sneaks into ______ bedroom and cuts off her golden hair.
3. Geirrod's son Agnar offers grimnir a cup of _______.
4. Dwarves are called upon to help bind the wolf and create the rope ______.
5. In the creation story, the fiery region to the South is known as _______, according to the book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Loki often snuck into _________ where he spent nights with the giantess Angrboda.
2. Loki is dragged on the ground by the animal until he promises to bring Idun and her ________.
3. Which of the following is not a child of Loki and Angrboda within the book?
4. _______ the father of Freyr sends Skirnir to discover wheat is the matter with him.
5. The Aesir and Vanir seal their truce by creating a man out of ______.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)