Chapter 1, The Creation; Chapter 2, The War of the Aesir and Vanir; Chapter 3, The BUilding of Asgard's Wall
1. In the creation story, the fiery region to the South is known as _______, according to the book.
2. In the creation story, the icy region to the North is known as _______, according to the book.
3. The area in which the North and South regions meet is known as ___________, within the book.
4. The Giant that is revealed when the ice melts is called ________, as told in the book.
5. _______ is the sacred cow that licks Buri out of the ice within the myth stories.
6. ________ is the home of the Aesir, according to the book's myths.
7. _______is the home of the giants, according to the myths told in the book.
8. Asgard is linked to Midgard by _______, the rainbow bridge, according to the book.
This section contains 3,066 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)