Chapter 1, The Creation; Chapter 2, The War of the Aesir and Vanir; Chapter 3, The BUilding of Asgard's Wall
• The world begins in fire and in ice.
• The Aesir and the Vanir fight, but neither wins, so they merge.
• Loki makes a deal to have the wall around Asgard rebuilt.
Chapter 4, Lord of the Gallows; Chapter 5, The Song of Rig; Chapter 6, The Mead of Poetry
• The World Tree shelters all creation but is constantly under attack.
• Heimdall sleeps between Ai and Edda.
• Heimdall brings Jarl the gift of runes.
• The Aesir and the Vanir seal their truce by spitting into a jar and fashion a man from spit.
• Odin convinces Gunnlod to give up the mead, which becomes the treasure of the gods.
Chapter 7, Loki's Children and the Binding of Fenrir; Chapter 8, The Theft of Idun's Apples; Chapter 9, The Marriage of Njord and Skadi
• Loki and Angrboda had three children...
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)