|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mma Ramotswe fear?
2. How does Mma Ramotswe handle this case?
3. Where does Mma Ramotswe take the objects found in Charlie Gotso's van?
4. How long does it take before Matekoni is able to repair Mma Ramotswe's van.
5. Where does Mma Ramotswe claim she got the medicine bag from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What case is Mma Ramotswe asked to look into after resolving the Patel issues?
2. Where does Mma Ramotswe go next and who does she pose as this time?
3. What discover does Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni make that not only worries him but concerns him for Mma Ramotswe's safety as well?
4. What is the next case that Mma Ramotswe undertakes after leaving Mr. J.L.B. Matekoni?
5. What information does Dr. Gulubane give Mma Ramotswe about the contents of the medicine bag?
6. What does Mma Notshi reveal to Mma Ramotswe after Mma Ramotswe's threats about arrest?
7. What plan does Mma Ramotswe come up with to find out how much Charlie Gotso knows about the contents of the medicine bag in the glove box?
8. Who is next to approach Mma Ramotswe with a case, and what is the issue that she needs her help with?
9. What are the strongest memories that Mma Ramotswe has regarding her father, and what comes to mind when she thinks of him?
10. How does Mma Ramotswe get the information needed by Alice Busang?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who does Mma Ramotswe go to see regarding the item Matekoni found? What does he reveal to her? What question does she ask where the answer surprises her? Why will the police have only limited interest in a crime of this nature? What plan does Mma Ramotswe devise to uncover the truth?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Mr. Patel engage Mma Ramotswe's services? What information does he want? Why is his request detrimental to his family life? What other methods might he have employed instead? What bond is at risk as a result of this investigation? How does Mma Ramotswe resolve this case? What suggestions does she make to Mr. Patel? How are they received and why does he change his mind?
Essay Topic 3
How does going to Sunday School impact Precious Ramotswe? What does she learn there? How does she apply these lessons later in life? What rules does she feel are okay to bend for the right cause? What qualities does she exhibit that can be directly related to her education and experiences in Sunday School? Which case does she work on where she draws on her religious education?
This section contains 1,101 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)